PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2008, 07:04 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to BigDiesel07 Send a message via Skype™ to BigDiesel07
Question Full Registy map?

Does anybody have a map of the Full WM Registry? I am looking for one for the Touch Pro... Something I have in mind is every registry line and what it controls... A full, complete map would be great...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-16-2008, 08:16 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Orange

Adwin is a n00b
Send a message via ICQ to Adwin Send a message via MSN to Adwin Send a message via Skype™ to Adwin
Re: Full Registy map?

You can dump your registry via CERegEdit or just convert your default.hv and user.hv

Use google to find your answers... Don't expect to be spoonfed ~800Kb of registry text...
Old 12-17-2008, 03:56 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Evo Shift
Carrier: Sprint SEP 4G

elmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to elmerfudpucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adwin View Post
You can dump your registry via CERegEdit or just convert your default.hv and user.hv

Use google to find your answers... Don't expect to be spoonfed ~800Kb of registry text...
wow...last person I ever thought would get hit with that!!! and from a jr. at that..
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-17-2008, 05:04 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Threadstarter

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adwin View Post

wow... I appreciate the help, but no need to be.. Never mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmerfudpucker View Post
wow...last person I ever thought would get hit with that!!! and from a jr. at that..
I know... That is wow... I will not reply back with a rude comment.. A simple helpful answer was all that was needed..
Old 12-17-2008, 05:26 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDiesel07 View Post
Does anybody have a map of the Full WM Registry? I am looking for one for the Touch Pro... Something I have in mind is every registry line and what it controls... A full, complete map would be great...
I'll sell you my brain for 5.6 Billion Dollars... Make that 10 Billion Pecos, the dollar ain't worth nothing...

Old 12-17-2008, 05:32 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
I'll sell you my brain for 5.6 Billion Dollars... Make that 10 Billion Pecos, the dollar ain't worth nothing...
lol.. How about $5 Billion Euro?
Old 12-23-2008, 03:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia
Carrier: Telus

hood662 knows their stuffhood662 knows their stuffhood662 knows their stuffhood662 knows their stuffhood662 knows their stuffhood662 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to hood662

big d, heres a spoon, i gues some people havent evolved yet and still use there dirty fingers.
Old 12-23-2008, 05:34 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro> EVO

tx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to tx_jaycee

See if this helps you at all diesel:

http://blogs.msdn.com/windowsmobile/...01/105757.aspx

Documented Registry Keys

Believe it or not, our SDK contains quite a bit of information about what Windows Mobile uses certain registry keys for. To see this list, install the Pocket PC 2003 SDK and look up “Registry Default Metabase Settings” in the index. There is a link on each item in this list which takes you to a page listing the default security settings for that key (subject to customization by OEMs and mobile operators).
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-23-2008, 06:04 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Threadstarter

Great find tx... Thanks!!
Old 12-24-2008, 08:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC6800 > HTC Touch Pro (Alltel!) > HTC Incredible
Carrier: Alltel -> VZW

Ed Zachary is becoming a great contributor

Keep in mind that link is to WinCE 2003 development resources.
For WM6(.1), take a look at http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa912217.aspx for starters. That will tell you how to look at existing registry settings.

Keep in mind that each device manufacturer's version of the OS will differ slightly. So will its customizations. Hence, the set of registry settings, and even the meanings of some values, will differ between the manufacrurers.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks