PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2008, 12:38 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: T-mobile WING

mudboggerrebel is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation T-mobileWing Instant messaging-like texting

i have a T-mobile wing and i am trying to find software that will give me..Instant messaging-like texting... it is new with the 6.1 i have 6.0 pro. i used to have it when i bought the phone off ebay now after i hard reset it its not there and i liked that feature Instant messaging-like texting...
can some one please help me

PLease email me a link at mudboggerrebel@yahoo.com
Old 06-23-2008, 08:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: none
Carrier: none

anythingbutmine is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: T-mobileWing Instant messaging-like texting

First, no one is going to go to the trouble of emailing you with an answer to your question; it's rude of you to ask someone else to go to the trouble to help you when you won't help yourself. Unnecessarily bolding and underlining your message won't help you either.

I should be telling you to hit the search button so you can find what you want to know on your own, but I see that this is only your second post, so I'll be nice. I'm not trying to beat you up here, but this is basic etiquette -- common courtesy.

The feature you want is called "threaded messaging", "threaded SMS", "threaded text messaging", etc. It is included in Windows Mobile 6.1 natively; otherwise, you have 4-5 programs that will do that for you. The most popular is Palm Threaded SMS ripped from the Palm Treo 750v. You won't be able to find it posted here because it's not technically legal. Google can probably help you the rest of the way.

Good luck!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks