PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2008, 04:51 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 8125

asanti86 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
this noob needs help

I just joined the forum and have no idea what im doing. can anyone just give me a walkthrough on how to hack with my phone or where to atleast start? I have an ATT 8125 with windows mobile 5. Thanks
Old 01-26-2008, 12:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: SprintTouch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

ChristianProgrammer is a n00b
READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ
then take a break play with your phone...have a beer...talk to real people...about anything BUT your phone...
Then READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ AND READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ Then Visit XDA Developers forum and READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ

then come back here get some cool stuff, install it, break your phone, and hopefully you've read enough to fix it without asking questions, then wash rinse repeat

I've missed the "break your phone part" so far but I'm workin on it ...
How else will you learn ??
Old 01-26-2008, 12:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

myxheroxfell is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to myxheroxfell
haha! soooo true!
Old 01-26-2008, 12:54 AM
iPhone Killer
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristianProgrammer View Post
then take a break play with your phone...have a beer...talk to real people...about anything BUT your phone...
Then READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ AND READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ Then Visit XDA Developers forum and READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ

then come back here get some cool stuff, install it, break your phone, and hopefully you've read enough to fix it without asking questions, then wash rinse repeat

haha he's totally right!just troll the forum for days or even weeks and read! u will catch on eventually!

Old 01-26-2008, 01:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Apple iPhone 5
Carrier: Sprint SERO-Premium

ETphoneHOME is becoming a great contributor
Yep, I agree. I was once a noob, not knowing anything, asking all kinds of questions. Then one day I was curious about something I have heard or was wondering about and I used the search function and began to read. From then on I could not stop myself from reading.
Old 01-26-2008, 01:03 AM
iPhone Killer
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Quote:
Originally Posted by ETphoneHOME View Post
Yep, I agree. I was once a noob, not knowing anything, asking all kinds of questions. Then one day I was curious about something I have heard or was wondering about and I used the search function and began to read. From then on I could not stop myself from reading.
haha he also has a good suggestion! the search function is ur friend!haha
Old 02-01-2008, 03:06 AM
N00b

Modus Operandi is a n00b
It's fairely easy, just install the CD and set up the active synch, then go on google(on your PC) and google 'Sprint Mogul apps' or visit the website freepocketpcware.com or something similar, an download the .zips to your desktop, then un-zip them if it's a .cab file on the inside of the .zip, then put the .cab into the my documents folder (wm_user...) and synch with the phone.

Disconnect the phone from the computer then go on the phone to file explorer(programs) and double click whatever it is you loaded up. it will install and boom your good!

some apps you should get are the X-Button, maybe picsel(iphone browser), TPMPC and the TPMPC Flash pluggin I believe(allows youtube video play), pocket CM re-models your contacts and sort of changes the lay out. There's other apps reccomended too like googlemaps just run a search and you'll get plenty of info.
Old 02-08-2008, 03:05 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO

soinkster is keeping up the good worksoinkster is keeping up the good work
shes right

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristianProgrammer View Post

I FEEL LIKE SHES SPYING ON ME LOL WOW
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks