PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   this noob needs help (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=16661)

asanti86 01-23-2008 04:51 PM

this noob needs help

I just joined the forum and have no idea what im doing. can anyone just give me a walkthrough on how to hack with my phone or where to atleast start? I have an ATT 8125 with windows mobile 5. Thanks

ChristianProgrammer 01-26-2008 12:47 AM

READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ
then take a break play with your phone...have a beer...talk to real people...about anything BUT your phone...
Then READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ AND READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ Then Visit XDA Developers forum and READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ

then come back here get some cool stuff, install it, break your phone, and hopefully you've read enough to fix it without asking questions, then wash rinse repeat :-)

I've missed the "break your phone part" so far but I'm workin on it ... :-)
How else will you learn ??

myxheroxfell 01-26-2008 12:50 AM

haha! soooo true!

dwizzy130 01-26-2008 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChristianProgrammer (Post 168625)
then take a break play with your phone...have a beer...talk to real people...about anything BUT your phone...
Then READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ AND READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ Then Visit XDA Developers forum and READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ

then come back here get some cool stuff, install it, break your phone, and hopefully you've read enough to fix it without asking questions, then wash rinse repeat :-)

haha he's totally right!just troll the forum for days or even weeks and read! u will catch on eventually!

ETphoneHOME 01-26-2008 01:00 AM

Yep, I agree. I was once a noob, not knowing anything, asking all kinds of questions. Then one day I was curious about something I have heard or was wondering about and I used the search function and began to read. From then on I could not stop myself from reading.

dwizzy130 01-26-2008 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ETphoneHOME (Post 168634)
Yep, I agree. I was once a noob, not knowing anything, asking all kinds of questions. Then one day I was curious about something I have heard or was wondering about and I used the search function and began to read. From then on I could not stop myself from reading.

haha he also has a good suggestion! the search function is ur friend!haha

Modus Operandi 02-01-2008 03:06 AM

It's fairely easy, just install the CD and set up the active synch, then go on google(on your PC) and google 'Sprint Mogul apps' or visit the website freepocketpcware.com or something similar, an download the .zips to your desktop, then un-zip them if it's a .cab file on the inside of the .zip, then put the .cab into the my documents folder (wm_user...) and synch with the phone.

Disconnect the phone from the computer then go on the phone to file explorer(programs) and double click whatever it is you loaded up. it will install and boom your good!

some apps you should get are the X-Button, maybe picsel(iphone browser), TPMPC and the TPMPC Flash pluggin I believe(allows youtube video play), pocket CM re-models your contacts and sort of changes the lay out. There's other apps reccomended too like googlemaps just run a search and you'll get plenty of info.

soinkster 02-08-2008 03:05 AM

shes right

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChristianProgrammer (Post 168625)

I FEEL LIKE SHES SPYING ON ME LOL WOW