PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2007, 03:58 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6800
Carrier: att

saywhat_playa is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Need Urgent assistants

I successfully installed and tweaked the FTouchFlo and continued to play round and accidently changed some stuff and eventually erased the config file for it... i tried uninstalling it and wouldnt work and i tried deleting the file and reinstalling but that also didnt work.
i wanted that program so i did some poking around and decided to install PPCPimBackup from "http://www.freewareppc.com/database/pimbackup.shtml", i backed up my files with
1) Create temp files in memory
2) Compress backup
3) Binary backup (faster)
all checked on option screen creating a backup file named "PIMBackup_20071226.pib.81feaa21"...

1) i then tryed opening the backup file and it told me, "run application first, then open file from within the application"
2) so i then tried to open the application and then go back to file explorer and open the file...still no go.

I hope this is enough information for help and im begging...iv never needed so much help, im close to graduation and had a bunch of college recruiters bizz cards saved in contacts so please!!!

Thank you ahead of time...
Old 12-27-2007, 04:08 AM
iPhone Killer
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
hey man u need to go into ppcpimbackup and go to the action pulldown menu and go to restore.then hit browse and locate the backup. then hit next, choose what u want to restore,and then hit next again,and it will restore it. hope this helps!

Old 12-27-2007, 01:58 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6800
Carrier: att
Threadstarter

saywhat_playa is a n00b
I also tried that but i cant find the file when i browse for some reason, its actually there but browsing doesnt allow me to select it.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks