PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2007, 04:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

kmeleon is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
My vibrate mode wont work anymore!

Help! I dled a couple of the regedit cabs and now my vibrate feature wont work anymore! Can someone help me to get it back plz? I have the reg editor now so I can access all the tweaks now. Does anyone kno the code to gettin the vibrator back on???
Old 12-26-2007, 04:13 AM
iPhone Killer
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
which reg edit cabs did u dl?

Old 12-26-2007, 04:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

kmeleon is a n00b
well I actually played with a few of the instructing ones too. such as the bt ones, the ones to make it faster, basically all of the ones in http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=5108
Old 12-26-2007, 04:43 AM
iPhone Killer

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmeleon View Post
well I actually played with a few of the instructing ones too. such as the bt ones, the ones to make it faster, basically all of the ones in http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=5108
none of them shouldf affect ur vibrate except

15-Change Vibrate Strength

HKLM\SOFTWARE\OEM\VIB

STRENGTH_LOW set to 1.

and

18-Change ringtone/vibrate/LED flash characteristics

If you would like more control over how your device rings/vibrates/flashes its LEDs on events, you can can change the Script values of these events. For example, for an incoming call performing 'activate device, play ringtone, wait 3 seconds, repeat':

HKCU\ControlPanel\Sounds\RingTone0\Script = "apw3r" (REG_SZ string, no quotes)

For performing 'active device, set volume to 33%, play ringtone, set volume to 67%, play ringtone, set volume to 100%, play ringtone (no repeat)':

HKCU\ControlPanel\Sounds\RingTone0\Script = "ac33pc67pc100p" (REG_SZ string, no quotes)

The following are the full codes available to you. Please note that all the codes are executed simultaneously except after a ringtone play / wait code. E.g. 'v1p' will vibrate and play at the same time, while vibrating for 1 second. But 'pv1' will play the ringtone through all the way first, then start vibrating for 1 second.

a = activate device
cN = set volume to N in percentage max volume
fN = flash notification LED for N seconds
p = play ringtone. Note that this will play the ringtone all the way through before continuing with the next code.
r = repeat. Note that this should be the last code in your Script string, if used at all.
vN = vibrate for N seconds
wN = wait for N seconds. Note that the device will wait this long before continuing with the next code.

NOTE: I tried this on my 6800 and changed the v0 to v1 and now it doesn't have just one long vibrate. v0 sets it to vibrate always.

if u did these just do the opposite...otherwise my only advice is hard reset.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-26-2007, 04:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

kmeleon is a n00b
nope, all those settings are fine. Is there a specific folder for the vibrator that I can chinese blueprint off of? Im screwed arent I?

Last edited by kmeleon; 12-26-2007 at 05:14 AM.
Old 12-26-2007, 05:22 AM
iPhone Killer

Quote:
nope, all those settings are fine. Is there a specific folder for the vibrator that I can chinese blueprint off of? Im screwed arent I?
huh there is no folder that has to do with vibrate...i think its hard reset time,sorry..
Old 12-26-2007, 05:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

kmeleon is a n00b
damn I hate hard resetting it!!! Thanx anyway bro.
Old 12-26-2007, 06:15 AM
iPhone Killer

Quote:
damn I hate hard resetting it!!! Thanx anyway bro.
yup sorry i couldnt be much help...but check out my thread on monocube safemode...ull never have to hard reset again!!

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=14349

and check ur pm's
Old 12-26-2007, 06:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

kmeleon is a n00b
whats the default vibrate strength?
Old 12-26-2007, 06:31 AM
iPhone Killer

Quote:
whats the default vibrate strength?
strength_low = 0
im pretty sure...did u check ur pm's?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks