PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2010, 12:06 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

daxontakemura is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Lightbulb ROM and OS Technological Genius Requested

So touch pro has an eclair android/linux forum for doing exactly what I was hoping, check it out:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=104276 So now we just wait thill the HD2 tweaks flow in.

Previous Post:
Quote:
So I'm looking at an HTC HD2 in my left hand and a HTC EVO in my right. Seems like basically the same phone guts so here is my taboo question: can I run both OSes on a single device? (that is WM and Android) The reason I'm posting in the WM forums is because I feel you guys are a bit smarter with messing with ROMs annnnnd you gave my touch pro an amazing makeover back in the day. Now, I'm not expecting to run multpile OSes at once or anything over the top, just trying to put two and two together and cut down on some pocketweight. If thats not possible then maybe installing one of the OSes on a flash media will work. Thanks for letting me pick your brains~

Last edited by daxontakemura; 03-26-2010 at 09:08 PM.
Old 03-31-2010, 04:37 PM
College ROM Teacher ESQ
Pocket PC: College ROM iphony Killer
Carrier: $print

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to piranah
Re: ROM and OS Technological Genius Requested

whats your question?

Help Me Help You
Old 04-01-2010, 01:51 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (HTC Diamond: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

I heard my services were requested!?
Old 04-01-2010, 01:59 AM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro 1&2, Evo, PhotonQ

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
Wirelessly posted (HTC Diamond: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

umm, I think the coppertone girl auditions are next week..
Old 04-01-2010, 02:08 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggylive
Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post

umm, I think the coppertone girl auditions are next week..
Ooo! That hurt! :P
Old 04-01-2010, 02:15 AM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro 1&2, Evo, PhotonQ

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

lol. dunno, my fingers have a mind of thier own sometimes..

anywayy

Quote:
Originally Posted by piranah View Post
whats your question?
bump
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks