PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2010, 10:12 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

istman is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Remove parentheses from calendar entries.

I sync my Touch Pro (6.1 Sprint stock) with Outlook 2003 which is on Exchange. I have some yearly birthday and anniversary entries which have been in place several years. I've just noticed that the calendar on my phone places a number in parentheses after the event subject. The number corresponds with the number of years the entry has reoccurred. I confirmed this by recreating the entry and back-dating the start time to a more recent year. The number within parentheses changed as well. (eg. start date 2003 = (7), start date 2008 = (2)). I really don't like it because it throws off my today screen which I have setup to show appointments for that day. Sometimes there are too many to display at once due to an extra line being occupied by just (#). Anyone know how to turn this off? It is not a setting in Outlook or Exchange. I've checked and there does not appear to be any options for this. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks