PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2007, 05:02 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC/Cingular 8125
Carrier: Cingular

archmedia is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Today screen countdown?

does anyone know of a today screen countdown? i've seen some countdown applications, but they're all big bulky full image ugly countdown applications. I'm looking for something that only takes one line (or two if you have two countdowns needed and so on...) on the today screen.

any help would be appreciated. thanks!
Old 10-02-2007, 06:19 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Cant say i've heard of anything like this yet, but i'll agree its sorely needed in a more useable way where it wouldnt take up so much screen real estate.. maybe like a single line today screen app?
Old 10-03-2007, 04:13 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

archmedia is a n00b
that's what i have in mind, if i can find one. i'd make one if i had any clue of what i was doing. which, i don't.. heh
Old 10-03-2007, 04:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

02840 knows their stuff02840 knows their stuff02840 knows their stuff02840 knows their stuff02840 knows their stuff02840 knows their stuff
Here's an older one. Only a single countdown and only takes about 2 lines on the Today screen. Best of all it's free (It's the "Right Now" section)

Attached Files
File Type: zip tminus106.zip (298.9 KB, 58 views) Click for barcode!

Old 10-03-2007, 07:10 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

archmedia is a n00b
sweet! this will definitly work in the mean time, though i will say, i find it odd the "right now," i wish it could be configured a bit. and what's with the plane? haha..

so far so good, thanks for posting!

EDIT: i looked up to see if there was a newer version, and he had something with more options that he's now discontinued!! sucks!
Old 10-04-2007, 11:35 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

archmedia is a n00b
i'm rather surprised that no one else has made something like this since this one is so old. I've come across several forums where people are looking for the exact same thing, and yet this app has only been suggested here so far. everywhere else i've looked gets the old "oh i'm looking for the same thing"
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Development