PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2009, 03:51 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

b4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to b4u2
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.5 (Microsoft Windows; PPC; Opera Mobi/16643; U; en))

Hopefully this is the right forum to ask. I am using SSK's Diamond kitchen and I want to update to 23504. I downloaded the sys and xip for 23504. What is the best way to put it into the kitchen? I have up to this point been going thru and moving files similar to what is in 23071. (that is the latest in this kitchen) Is there an easier way to do this? TIA!
Old 11-09-2009, 05:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Boushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Boushh Send a message via MSN to Boushh
Re: Kitchen help needed

I am not sure if I can help you with this yet, however I have a question for you. I'm trying to find the sys files for 23504 however the latest build I can find is 23081. Where did you get your sys files from? (sorry to tangent your thread)
Old 11-09-2009, 09:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by b4u2 View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.5 (Microsoft Windows; PPC; Opera Mobi/16643; U; en))

Hopefully this is the right forum to ask. I am using SSK's Diamond kitchen and I want to update to 23504. I downloaded the sys and xip for 23504. What is the best way to put it into the kitchen? I have up to this point been going thru and moving files similar to what is in 23071. (that is the latest in this kitchen) Is there an easier way to do this? TIA!
Use the attached files. Extract .zip, run XIPDumpSort.exe, check 'Into SYS layout for the Ervius..." button, browse for folder contining 23504 files, and press Go. It will sort everything for you. If you have files inside of the modules (ie. in browsres.dll folder you also have browsres.dll file), you can check the Clean option to remove the file.
Attached Files
File Type: zip DumpSorter.zip (36.1 KB, 14 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-09-2009, 09:33 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

b4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Sorry for the delay. I thought I had bookmarked but I guess not. Here is a link to 23506 which seems to be working better. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?p=1310277
Old 11-11-2009, 05:13 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
Use the attached files. Extract .zip, run XIPDumpSort.exe, check 'Into SYS layout for the Ervius..." button, browse for folder contining 23504 files, and press Go. It will sort everything for you. If you have files inside of the modules (ie. in browsres.dll folder you also have browsres.dll file), you can check the Clean option to remove the file.
Do I need to run this from the command prompt? I extracted the .zip and double clicked on XIPDumpSort.exe and nothing happens.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Development