PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2009, 01:22 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Re: WinCE CAB Manager to stop PIEPlus...

All I did was remove the Setup.dll which Cody said to do, and saved the file. The Setup.dll tells the cabs where to put the files and what to do with them, so I already knew it was the Setup.dll, but cody helped out some

And your welcome
Old 07-04-2009, 01:25 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint TP
Threadstarter

IsLNdbOi is keeping up the good workIsLNdbOi is keeping up the good work

Ah I didn't know all I had to do was just delete the setup.dll file. I though it had to be edited.
Old 07-04-2009, 01:28 AM
VIP Member

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Well I did a little more than that, you have to redirect all the files to the correct location as well
Old 07-04-2009, 01:33 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro2 CDMA
Carrier: Alltel (Verizon)

codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
Easy squeezy lemon peasy

P.S. Cody you can direct people to me , I can get alot of thing fixed very quickly
Quote:
All I did was remove the Setup.dll which Cody said to do, and saved the file. The Setup.dll tells the cabs where to put the files and what to do with them, so I already knew it was the Setup.dll, but cody helped out some

And your welcome
lol, thanks.I was in the middle of killin some fools on cs. haha.
not I'm bout to start working on my Zebra PPC Banner. lol.
but glad I could help. haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi View Post
Ah I didn't know all I had to do was just delete the setup.dll file. I though it had to be edited.
that was my thought. haha.
o well.
Old 07-04-2009, 01:43 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

There's nothing important in that setup.dll file that could affect how PIEPlus works?
Old 07-04-2009, 02:09 AM
VIP Member

The setup.dll is still there, just not ran at the beginning.....like i said, it's only used to move files and tell the files what to do

Check out \Program Files\PIEPlus\ and you'll see the Setup.dll in there
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-04-2009, 02:36 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Thanks again guys. Just tried it and looks like it's all working. Now I just need to figure out how to make the xml file for UC that automatically enters my apps.' serial numbers / registration info..
Old 07-04-2009, 02:39 AM
VIP Member

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=386677

Try that, make an rgu file with the registries you need, then run it through this this just change the extension from .provxml to .xml
Old 07-04-2009, 02:52 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro2 CDMA
Carrier: Alltel (Verizon)

codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP

Quote:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=386677

Try that, make an rgu file with the registries you need, then run it through this this just change the extension from .provxml to .xml
I just use sashimi and have everything done with mortscripts.
ten times faster.
Old 07-04-2009, 03:01 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

I tried to find the registry entries for each apps.' serial / registration number. One of the apps. installed by UC on my Touch Pro. is Pocket Controller.

So after a hard reset, I cradled the TP, opened Pocket Controller and exported my TP's registry. Then I went and entered all the serial / registration numbers for my apps.. After I did that, I used Pocket Controller to export the registry again.

I used UltraEdit / UltraCompare to compare the two registry exports. I don't think I saw the registry keys for my apps. when I looked at the differences b/w the registry exports.

That's as far as I got.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Development