PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Development > Windows Mobile Applications
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2009, 09:56 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evolicious
Carrier: Sprint

TreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TCPMP & Master Codec Pack 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technology1 View Post
Guys, this is one of my old, old packages that I posted on another websites years ago, this stuff is older than dirt, but it will still work, but it's sure is not new, enjoy...
Is that jealousy and hatred I smell....
Old 08-16-2009, 03:05 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Xperia X1
Carrier: Al Jawal

vinner2008 is a n00b

Thank you Unit ZERO for your wonderful work... good job man
but i figured that i couldn't find a shortcut for TCPMP in program menu anywhere, please tell me step by step how to make shortcut for that...makw my work easier=D>

Old 08-16-2009, 03:56 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Wizard
Carrier: T-Mobile NL

LucaBrasi85 is a n00b

You're not the first one who has that "shortcut" problem, that is if you read this thread well enough...
Old 08-18-2009, 06:38 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC 6700/T8585, Samsung i760, LG VS750
Carrier: T-Mobile, Reachout Wireless

n1nj4Lo is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to n1nj4Lo Send a message via MSN to n1nj4Lo Send a message via Yahoo to n1nj4Lo Send a message via Skype™ to n1nj4Lo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unit ZER0 View Post
Not Sure... Never actually usd that format before... but give it a try and let me know if it works or not.
Yewp 3GP's work in it..

3GP is the normal (Non-PPC/SMP) cellphone video format, it's an apple video so is 3G2 but 3G2 is what most normal (Non-PPC/SMP) cellphones also record their camcorder video format in..
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-18-2009, 05:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Send a message via AIM to n1nj4Lo Send a message via MSN to n1nj4Lo Send a message via Yahoo to n1nj4Lo Send a message via Skype™ to n1nj4Lo

Trouble shooting for this build:

Quote:
tired of it not showing up in the remove programs list or even in the programs menu list at all, so I went and installed the normal 7.2 edition over again... Now it wont even open, I always get that popup, I've tried uninstalling it and deleting the program files folder that was left behind after the uninstall and reinstalling to no avail but I keep getting that error everytime... Even after a soft reset, and I really DON'T feel like hard resetting jus for an error in a player...

Also now whenever I go to reinstall the Master version it askes me where I want to install it too and says I don't have enough space when I do indeed on the phone...
If you had/have this same problem then do this, deal with it and jus use SKTools to remove and create a shortcut on your own:
Quote:
install the Master version on my microSD card and it'll work, then go into SKTools and moved it to the phones Program Files and it moved it successfully and still worked...

As for the shortcut issue, SPB Mobile Shell allowed me to make a special shortcut for me in its My Shortcuts menu...

So I guess this is what others should do, who have the same problem..
_

I don't get how to install the altered version.
Old 08-18-2009, 06:00 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technology1 View Post
Guys, this is one of my old, old packages that I posted on another websites years ago, this stuff is older than dirt, but it will still work, but it's sure is not new, enjoy...
Looks like this belongs to Unit ZER0:
http://www.mobilitysite.com/boards/m...ecs-tcpmp.html

Please continue normal browsing.

late,
Coz
Old 08-18-2009, 07:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Uhh I've got a new problem, jus all of a sudden out of nowhere when I went to play an flv file I get a error that pops up and says:
Quote:
Player: Video codec (VP6F) not supported by the player
How can I fix this, what flv codec version do you have installed and what codec should I install in attempts to fix this.. It jus randomly started happening, I did a soft reset and went in explorer and played one flv and then opened another and bam there it was.. Now it happens with every single flv file..
Old 08-22-2009, 04:53 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor

Sorry for the noobish question but will this work on any ppc? It's not just for vga? Will this work on my Vogue qvga?
Old 08-23-2009, 03:01 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor

Bump in the night!
Old 09-02-2009, 01:15 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TyTN II
Carrier: XL

Spiderio is a n00b

thanks very much
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Development > Windows Mobile Applications

Tags
codec, master codec pack, plugin, tcpmp, video