PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Development > Windows Mobile Applications
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2009, 04:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Dell AXIM X51v (WM6.1)
Carrier: T-Mobile
Threadstarter

Unit ZER0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularUnit ZER0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularUnit ZER0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularUnit ZER0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Unit ZER0
Re: TCPMP & Master Codec Pack 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
can u find a codec for on2 vp6 flvs? that would make this the best ever.
I am currently experimenting with a series of plugins with which I can see .on2 (when they are given a ".flv" file extension) files, and hear their audio... but the frame rate is CH..OP..PY, I am getting framerates of 1 frame every 5 seconds at best. If anyone out there has a better, smoother codec, or the beginnings of one... please don't leave us hanging!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-21-2009, 03:53 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400
Carrier: Sprint

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

well thats more progress than ive ever had with that, lol, i can get audio but no frames visible at all, tried various tcpmp builds and a few core players

thanks for replying and knowing u'r working on it, ive bookmarked this thread so i can keep up with any updates

Old 07-22-2009, 03:50 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC 6700/T8585, Samsung i760, LG VS750
Carrier: T-Mobile, Reachout Wireless

n1nj4Lo is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to n1nj4Lo Send a message via MSN to n1nj4Lo Send a message via Yahoo to n1nj4Lo Send a message via Skype™ to n1nj4Lo

So will I also be able to play 3GP's with these plugins?

I'm getting a Samsung SCH-i760 soon as opposed to my HTC Mogul and am having to start from Scratch all over again since the hard drive with all my normal PPC Software store on it is half dead now...
Old 07-22-2009, 07:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sammy Epic

strickly_ppc670 is keeping up the good workstrickly_ppc670 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to strickly_ppc670

This things works great! So far this setup is one of the few that work! thanks again.
My 1 year old thanks you!
----------Priceless ----------
Old 08-05-2009, 08:57 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: tytn II

za_sly is a n00b

thx. I've been looking all over for a version of this, that actually worked... thx. my tilt is now a happy tilt.
Old 08-11-2009, 04:44 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

VSeven is a n00b

Other then the shortcut issue this is working great on my Touch Pro with Mighty ROM. I was having crash issues with the original .71 RC1 then after getting another version I couldn't get the FFMpeg filter working. This however is working just fine.
Old 08-12-2009, 01:11 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: X51v

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community

Guys, this is one of my old, old packages that I posted on another websites years ago, this stuff is older than dirt, but it will still work, but it's sure is not new, enjoy...
Old 08-12-2009, 01:18 PM
VIP PATROL
Pocket PC: EVO 4G/3D
Carrier: SPRINT

JAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via MSN to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via Yahoo to JAVIERBOND007

Sweet

Old 08-12-2009, 07:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Dell AXIM X51v (WM6.1)
Carrier: T-Mobile
Threadstarter

Unit ZER0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularUnit ZER0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularUnit ZER0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularUnit ZER0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Skype™ to Unit ZER0

Quote:
Originally Posted by n1nj4Lo View Post
So will I also be able to play 3GP's with these plugins?

I'm getting a Samsung SCH-i760 soon as opposed to my HTC Mogul and am having to start from Scratch all over again since the hard drive with all my normal PPC Software store on it is half dead now...
Not Sure... Never actually usd that format before... but give it a try and let me know if it works or not.
Old 08-13-2009, 03:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

omahajs is becoming a great contributor

Thanks for posting this. Other than the shortcut issue (made one myself), the only other problem I have is on first run I get this message:

FLV4FFMPEG plugin is not compatible with current player version. Please update!

?? I'm running NRG 8/11 WM6.5 Rom on a VZW Touch Pro.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Development > Windows Mobile Applications

Tags
codec, master codec pack, plugin, tcpmp, video