PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Development > Windows Mobile Applications

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2010, 05:42 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Villain123 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: What to do in the event of a Crash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unit ZER0 View Post
Reply to: "Samip"

you will need to open the "crash.txt" file and take a look, this post Here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2&postcount=50 will show you how to interpret what you find, and how to correct it.
Where do I find the "crash.txt"?

So I located it, but it does not look nearly as simple as the link above to figure out and it is saying when it crashes to forward it to the developer but does not provide a destination to send it to. I have tried to install it on both my device and storage card and am getting the same result. Any advice would be much appreciated?

Last edited by Villain123; 08-18-2010 at 11:56 AM. Reason: Found the "crash.txt"
Old 08-17-2010, 07:45 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

WanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuff
Re: TCPMP & Master Codec Pack 5

Thanks for your work on this. Here and buttoned. I wasn't sure how to work with all Bimbam's XDA-thread components. Your cab makes it easy.
Old 10-22-2010, 01:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Dell AXIM X51v (WM6.1)
Carrier: T-Mobile
Threadstarter

Unit ZER0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularUnit ZER0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularUnit ZER0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularUnit ZER0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Skype™ to Unit ZER0
Arrow Re: What to do in the event of a Crash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villain123 View Post
Where do I find the "crash.txt"?

So I located it, but it does not look nearly as simple as the link above to figure out and it is saying when it crashes to forward it to the developer but does not provide a destination to send it to. I have tried to install it on both my device and storage card and am getting the same result. Any advice would be much appreciated?
It's in your "My Documents" folder... Have you tried removing ALL the registry entries for TCPMP? after doing so, try again. if this still is not helping, try using one of the other versions created by bimbam69, you can find them in his XDA development thread.

Last edited by Unit ZER0; 10-22-2010 at 03:13 PM.
Old 10-22-2010, 01:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Dell AXIM X51v (WM6.1)
Carrier: T-Mobile
Threadstarter

Unit ZER0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularUnit ZER0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularUnit ZER0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularUnit ZER0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Skype™ to Unit ZER0
Lightbulb It's Finally Here!

I have just released the latest edition of the Master Codec Pack, Version 6.0! Here is it's release thread: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?p=1979001

Enjoy!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Development > Windows Mobile Applications

Tags
codec, master codec pack, plugin, tcpmp, video