PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Weekly Questions & Answers

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2011, 08:30 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Must Read: The Fantastic New Q&A Forum (under contstruction)

Greetings geeks and geekets!

We have set this forum up in order for you to get all of your questions answered from experienced staff, developers, themers, and geekers.

I have set up a wonderful team to answer any questions you might have on ROM development, themes, kernel development, WP7, iOS, and any other question you may have about our site as well!

So ask away!

Here's how it works:

Every week I am going to start a thread with questions for that week period. You ask ANY questions you want in that thread. At the end of the week I am going to close the thread and my team of highly experienced and semantically gifted individuals will get to work on creating the ultimate front page article answering questions from the thread. As soon as I close one thread I am going to open a new one for the new week.

If you would like to apply to be part of the answering team please PM me with your qualifications and the specific OS/aspect you are expert in and we will talk.

Also, I am trying to keep this forum clean, so please no off-topic posts in here. We have a whole forum for that after all

Now, please feel free to find the currently open thread and post your question in it!

This is an ever-evolving project, so expect awesome changes from time to time.

If you get a genius idea on improving this section, please PM me.

Now what are you waiting for? Go ask your question!

We'll also be doing interviews from time to time with developers, themers, chefs, etc... so stay tuned and let us know who you want to hear from!

Last edited by orangekid; 05-27-2011 at 05:33 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Weekly Questions & Answers