PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2011, 04:57 AM
No Mo' WinMo :(
Pocket PC: Nexus 7 / Galaxy Note 3 / Droid Ultra
Carrier: Verizon

MrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
HP Touchpad

Anyone else score one of these during the firesale?
Old 08-29-2011, 07:24 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: HP Touchpad

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHawaii View Post
Anyone else score one of these during the firesale?
syanni got couple when i told him about sale, if you got one here is some good news.

CyanogenMod 7 Makes Its Way To The HP TouchPad
Old 08-30-2011, 12:10 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

yankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
I got to Walmart 2 minutes after the last 3 16gb pads were selling. Luckily they had 3 32gb left. Got one. Tried getting some at best buy but they wouldn't sell it to anyone. Then I found out that at 8pm same day they put them back on the floor. I hate best buy. I wish circuit city still had physical stores.

Sent from my HTC EvO 3D... On The Now Network
Old 08-30-2011, 12:38 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

I got one..its via HP so I am still waiting on it..but it should come according to HP...

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 08-30-2011, 04:48 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

still trying to get one :S
Old 08-30-2011, 11:29 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

yankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Hp said they are going to make more and sell them again one last time. They also said they are going to offer full support. There's also rumor Samsung will license or purchase webos. Webos still not dead. I'm looking forward to dual booting webos and Android. Too bad Android hasn't released the honeycomb info.

Sent from my HTC EvO 3D... On The Now Network
Old 08-31-2011, 05:43 AM
No Mo' WinMo :(
Pocket PC: Nexus 7 / Galaxy Note 3 / Droid Ultra
Threadstarter

MrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIP

I was so lucky to get one. Being in Hawaii it was a lot harder to get, less brick & mortar outlets. Anyways I called a few stores asking about inventory the night before, some didnt know about the price reduction and most said they have a lot in stock. I go to each and everyone and all say they have none to sell or they going to send them back to HP. A couple I went and waited outside before store opened (OfficeMax and Radioshack), only to be told they have none to sell. I called bs and bet employees bought them. I filed complaints online just to express my concern. A few days later I get a surprise call from the OfficeMax manager saying that he found a way to make it right. He brouhht some 32 GB models in from Hopaco (I didn't know they were affiliated) and would sell me one for $99. Of course I accepted.

I have always been a fan of webOS since the original Pre days on Sprint. I kept the Pre even a few months after I started working for a competing cell carrier. Been fiddling in the Android pool and been bored with the iPhone, great to be back on webOS. 2nd day Developer Mode unlocked, Preware installed, and zipping overclocking style smoothly at 1.8 GHz. So easy!
Old 09-01-2011, 10:03 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG V10, iPhone 6 and Nokia ICON

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT

I'm still trying to get one...with only my wp7 phone...Irene killed power and internet

All 5 orders go cancelled besides a hp sm one but I am pretty sure it will be too.

http://mc.anywherecool.com/Blog/
If I helped in anyway, please hit thanks !
Old 09-01-2011, 12:36 PM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP
Wirelessly posted (Htc Arrive: Mozilla/5.0 (hp-tablet; Linux; hpwOS/3.0.2; U; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.6 (KHTML, like Gecko) wOSBrowser/234.40.1 Safari/534.6 TouchPad/1.0)

My brother scored 2 nib 32gb hptps one of them for me. The other he's comparing to his iPad & Sammy 10.1 smh. But yup I'm a proud owner and alway felt webOS was underrated.
Old 09-01-2011, 01:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC-Touch Pro

Fast4Door is a n00b

Got lucky and snagged the very last ticket for a 16GB Model last Saturday after waiting in line for a few hours. Haven't cracked open the box yet to try it out but will soon. Can't wait to dual boot Android when available. Good luck to anyone trying to score one. It was tough.

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS