PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2010, 06:35 AM
#1 troll!
Pocket PC: Moto G5 Plus
Carrier: AT&T aka deathstar

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
palm pre2 coming!

fcc filing

looks as a new palm pre will be coming very soon with updated specs, storage, webos 2.0 and a 1ghz cpu.

question now is which carrier will this be on? im just glad to see some new news about it!

Old 10-09-2010, 05:42 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: palm pre2 coming!

I did a recent article similar to this news: here

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson
Old 10-09-2010, 06:33 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: BlackBerry Tour
Carrier: Sprint

imekul is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Should be interesting to see what the hardware is like!
Old 10-12-2010, 02:58 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I agree. I was impressed with software but not hardware very much. Maybe the new ones will ROCk!!!
Old 10-12-2010, 03:08 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

HP hardware... Might look like an Ipaq. LOL.
p.
Old 10-19-2010, 05:10 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TP2, LG Optimus S and EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: @SPRINT.COM

mikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Looks like it is VZW that is gonna get first dibbs on this. Actually in my opinion it looks pretty good.....

Palm gets official with webOS 2.0 and Pre 2: hitting France on Friday, Verizon 'in the coming months' -- Engadget
your mumma's wear dirty g-strings to work, nuketown is buckin hell sick, show some love you hamburger's. double up bubble up. peace out. p.s nuketown is the shiznit, like your mumma's beef strogganoff.
Old 11-13-2010, 05:51 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!

this doesn't look so good: click here

Although it's the UK.....
Old 11-15-2010, 04:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g

Biggnaa20 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to Biggnaa20 Send a message via Skype™ to Biggnaa20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Courtney1985 View Post
this doesn't look so good: click here

Although it's the UK.....
Yeah, it doesn't look good. On top of the fact that Sprint is being eerily quiet about carrying the device, I am kinda leery about the success of the Pre 2.

I really hope that it succeeds though. I have tried Android (Evo 4G) and returned it as it slowed me down. I don't think WP7 will be ready for prime time for a while. I would love to have a shot at a new webOS device. My Pre is pretty long in the tooth.

nnb
Old 11-15-2010, 05:51 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!

i absolutely agree and hope cdma doesn't turn it down. at least give it another go round!?!?!?
Old 11-18-2010, 04:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g

Biggnaa20 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to Biggnaa20 Send a message via Skype™ to Biggnaa20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Courtney1985 View Post
i absolutely agree and hope cdma doesn't turn it down. at least give it another go round!?!?!?
Of course this is the reason I want to switch to a GSM carrier. It seems that they always get the better devices.

Also, did you see that an unlocked Pre2 is being offered by HP for $450 with a $200 discount for developers? Maybe that will sell a few and get us some better apps?

nnb
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS