PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes > WeatherPanel Themes

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2009, 10:43 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T
Threadstarter

storyr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [THEME] PhatPhinger IV QVGA

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckenph View Post
How hard would it be to get this in WQVGA
It's quite a bit of work, which I may tackle soon. I assume you've checked out the WQVGA version of PhatPhinger II?
Old 05-10-2009, 07:05 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: droid
Carrier: vzw

mckenph is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by storyr View Post
It's quite a bit of work, which I may tackle soon. I assume you've checked out the WQVGA version of PhatPhinger II?
That is what I have been using since you released it. However IV looks sooo much better
Old 05-14-2009, 03:39 PM
N00b

oldweasel is a n00b

Sigh, having trouble finding the weatherpanel theme setup, the only icon I can find in my settings states "weatherpanel activate", which takes me to the WP screen, but I can't find where to get settings from there, any ideas?

My main priority would be getting the weather rader images to work, currently not getting that information on my weatherpanel

Last edited by oldweasel; 05-14-2009 at 03:51 PM.
Old 05-16-2009, 11:27 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile, ICE Celular

rebecker is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by storyr View Post
I finally got around to converting PhatPhinger IV to QVGA (240x320)..

Features:
  • Large "thumb-able" buttons for one-handed access to all features
  • Easy access to detailed weather forecasts, images and charts
  • A ton of layouts, from short to tall, "quiet" to "noisy"
  • Transparent - works well with any Today theme
  • Layouts to fit SBSH PocketBreeze w/side tabs
  • All layouts and screens have been built from the "ground up" for maximum accessibility, usability and readability
Installation instructions can be found in the PhatPhinger IV QVGA Readme file (found inside the zip file).

Notes:
  • Standard sized icons sets used with PhatPhinger IV QVGA MUST have a "Huge" folder with icons sized 128x128. Icons can be found HERE.
More on posts 2 and 3...

See the WeatherPanel download index for more WeatherPanel stuff...
storyr,

Well, I downloaded your new skins. Beautiful. BUT, as usual I'm trying to create my own skin from one of yours. I've run into a couple problems that I can't figure out. I've attached a copy of the coding and a couple screen shots. Here are my issues:

1. Pressing the Settings button sends me to Current Conditions (your skin) instead of opening the Settings menu.
2. Clicking on any of the daily buttons sends me to WP's default skin instead of your custom skin.
3. Do you have any idea how to remove the Weather Alert exclamation point behind the temperature?

As usual, I appreciate your skin designs AND your help.

EDIT: Figured out items 1 and 2. Still wondering about item 3, though.

-Bob-
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pc_capture3.jpg (87.9 KB, 22 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg pc_capture4.jpg (76.0 KB, 15 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: txt CustomSkin.txt (2.7 KB, 9 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by rebecker; 05-16-2009 at 11:42 AM.
Old 05-16-2009, 11:50 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T
Threadstarter

storyr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebecker View Post
3. Do you have any idea how to remove the Weather Alert exclamation point behind the temperature?
If you talking about the red exclamation point (and not the yellow/black diamond), then no - that's added in automatically by WeatherPanel whenever there's a weather alert. afaik, there's no way to remove it.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes > WeatherPanel Themes