PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes > WeatherPanel Themes

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2008, 01:08 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T

storyr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Arrow [THEME] Ultimata

Ultimata, the precursor to PhatPhinger, was never released - until now. It's not perfect, but what the heck?

It's a relatively simple theme - with 3 layouts, and a custom icon set (based on Yahoo icons) that must be used with the theme. Other icon sets will NOT work well with this theme.

Layouts and popups:

-

Notes:
  • Layout sizes: Ultimata-1 & 2 = 66 pixels, Ultimata-3 = 120 pixels, Ultimata-4 = 138 pixels
  • The layout Ultimata-4 is a pure image layout - put your favorite cams on your Today screen!
Installation instructions are included in the zip files. Enjoy!

Update 9/11/2008: Added Ultimata Clear QVGA Icons
Attached Files
File Type: zip Ultimata QVGA Theme.zip (353.8 KB, 430 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip Ultimata QVGA Icons.zip (2.06 MB, 361 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip Ultimata Clear QVGA Icons.zip (2.02 MB, 342 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by storyr; 01-25-2009 at 03:47 PM.
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 09-07-2008, 01:09 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

storyr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the community
Re: Ultimata

Ultimata icons:

Last edited by storyr; 09-07-2008 at 01:11 AM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 09-08-2008, 09:19 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

02840 knows their stuff02840 knows their stuff02840 knows their stuff02840 knows their stuff02840 knows their stuff02840 knows their stuff

I like this one! Any chance of getting the icon set with transparent, or semi-transparent, backgrounds to blend with multiple today themes?

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-08-2008, 10:14 AM
Oldguy
Pocket PC: Moto DROID
Carrier: vzw

nuguy knows their stuffnuguy knows their stuffnuguy knows their stuffnuguy knows their stuffnuguy knows their stuffnuguy knows their stuff

Storyr, I like this, but it's not big enough....

What do you suggest for use as the only plugin in ulimate launcher, it's nearly a full screen. Everything I find from you is like 240 max, any suggestions?

I am currently using the largest I have found which is default fruitiger, I like that layout a lot, just would like to have it be larger.

Thanks for all you do for us!
Old 09-08-2008, 11:13 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02840 View Post
I like this one! Any chance of getting the icon set with transparent, or semi-transparent, backgrounds to blend with multiple today themes?
Thanks. Removing the solid backgrounds from the icons is pretty easy, but there's a lot of them to do. I think it's a good idea - I'll try to find the time...
Old 09-08-2008, 11:14 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuguy View Post
Storyr, I like this, but it's not big enough....

What do you suggest for use as the only plugin in ulimate launcher, it's nearly a full screen. Everything I find from you is like 240 max, any suggestions?

I am currently using the largest I have found which is default fruitiger, I like that layout a lot, just would like to have it be larger.

Thanks for all you do for us!
Post a screenshot of your setup - with the space you want WP to fit into...
Old 09-09-2008, 07:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

02840 knows their stuff02840 knows their stuff02840 knows their stuff02840 knows their stuff02840 knows their stuff02840 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by storyr View Post
Thanks. Removing the solid backgrounds from the icons is pretty easy, but there's a lot of them to do. I think it's a good idea - I'll try to find the time...
Thanks! Looking forward to your results when you have the time. Have been impressed by all your work so far.
Old 09-10-2008, 05:18 AM
Oldguy

nuguy knows their stuffnuguy knows their stuffnuguy knows their stuffnuguy knows their stuffnuguy knows their stuffnuguy knows their stuff

Thanks for lookin storyr!

the blank area is all available...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sshot003_m.jpg (16.7 KB, 108 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by nuguy; 09-10-2008 at 05:38 AM.
Old 09-10-2008, 10:21 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuguy View Post
Thanks for lookin storyr!

the blank area is all available...
In PhatPhinger II, the layout Phat(240x320)+220 seems to fill it up "hella" good...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fillitup.jpg (17.7 KB, 62 views) Click for barcode!
Old 09-10-2008, 01:27 PM
Oldguy

I should have been a little more descriptive.

I like the information that I have showing, to me looking foreward more than 4-6 days is silly, give me more data about Today, and Tomorrow. For instance I would be pretty happy to just add the todays forcast text under what I have.

Or even better, Move the daily icons under, and put another graph or two in the top part. I could even see a small radar screen in there...

Is there some tutorial on editing the layouts myself?

Thanks,

mike
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes > WeatherPanel Themes