PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes > WeatherPanel Themes

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2008, 12:19 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T

storyr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Cool [THEME] PhatPhinger VGA I & II

Here's the VGA versions of PhatPhinger I and II, just in time for the release of the CDMA Diamond ...

Two themes:
  • PhatPhinger I - sized specifically for the Yahoo VGA icons (attached to this post)
    +
  • PhatPhinger II - for use with any "standard" sized VGA icon set (find them HERE).
Installation instructions are in the PhatPhinger I or II VGA Readme file (found inside the theme zip files).

Notes:
  1. The PhatPhinger I VGA theme MUST be used with the Yahoo VGA icon set. It may not work correctly with other icon sets.
  2. Standard sized icons sets used with PhatPhinger II VGA MUST have a "Huge" folder with icons sized 256x256. VGA icon sets for this theme can be found HERE.
More on posts 2 and 3...

Enjoy!

Last edited by storyr; 10-19-2008 at 08:34 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-14-2008, 12:20 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

storyr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the community
Re: PhatPhinger VGA I & II

PhatPhinger VGA layout sizes:

PhatPhinger VGA popup/detail windows:

Last edited by storyr; 09-14-2008 at 12:23 PM.
Old 09-14-2008, 12:21 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

PhatPhinger II VGA examples. This theme works with any standard VGA icon set (requires Huge icons).

Find icons for PhatPhinger II VGA HERE.

Last edited by storyr; 09-14-2008 at 12:26 PM.
Old 09-14-2008, 12:27 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Wow. VGA screenshots sure are big!
Old 10-01-2008, 11:11 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

chocmatic is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchocmatic is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchocmatic is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchocmatic is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to chocmatic Send a message via MSN to chocmatic Send a message via Yahoo to chocmatic

Storyr anyway to get touch or phatphinger icons in vga
Old 03-16-2009, 11:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: DROID
Carrier: EVIL V

EDGE23 is just getting started
Send a message via MSN to EDGE23
Re: [THEME] PhatPhinger VGA I & II

well, i loved your designs on my mogul storyr, now im coming back with a touch pro.. great work!!
samsung 680, a700, 920, legendary 9k, a900, 6700, treo 700wx, 6800, 6700, 6800(collecting dust), as of 01/09/08 htc touch, and 5/24/08 finally the blackberry curve, 10/15/08 touch pro, 4/30/09 boring blackberry curve again.
12/04/09 DROID.
WM, HTC, and BB can go to hell now.
Old 03-17-2009, 03:36 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Re: [THEME] PhatPhinger VGA I & II

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDGE23 View Post
well, i loved your designs on my mogul storyr, now im coming back with a touch pro.. great work!!
Thanks. Be sure to check out PhatPhinger IV too...
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes > WeatherPanel Themes