PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes > WeatherPanel Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2008, 04:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint

sebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
WeatherPanel today screen here

Ok, mods feel free to move this to the appropriate forums.

i figured the other weatherpanel forum is dead, and i see a lot of people asking for customized weatherpanel today screen without much help,. so i posted here as i'd like to help those that want more out of the today screen without taking up a lot of space. i'm more interested in current weather on the today screen, not long-term data.

Im also creating a plugin that replaces the HTC weather plugin, since i consider the HTC weather pretty useless as you have to constantly manually update and wait to see the current data.

briefly, i am taking request for custom today plugins for weatherpanel.. again, i am only creating compact today plugins so please keep that in mind, and i can only test them on my 240x320 touch. list what you want to see it and how many lines you're looking for.

ideas/suggestions are welcomed.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ppc.jpg (22.0 KB, 220 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: zip simple-temp.zip (409 Bytes, 51 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by sebo; 03-16-2008 at 07:11 PM.
Old 03-16-2008, 05:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

sebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: WeatherPanel today screen here

same as the first, except this one has the moon and phase percentage instead of the temperature,.

temp still shows up under current condition in a smaller font.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ppc.jpg (21.6 KB, 95 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: zip simple-moon.zip (420 Bytes, 21 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by sebo; 03-16-2008 at 07:12 PM.
Old 03-16-2008, 05:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

ultra compact
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ppc.jpg (20.1 KB, 99 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: zip simple-ultracompact.zip (353 Bytes, 32 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by sebo; 03-16-2008 at 07:12 PM.
Old 03-16-2008, 06:24 PM
VIP Droid
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO 3D

Genjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuff
Send a message via Skype™ to Genjinaro

IMHO you should rename the zip files or just # them (i.e., Simple1 Simple2 etc.). Make things easier when browsing the attached link.
BTW ultracompact is nice.
Old 03-17-2008, 08:34 AM
The Voice of Reason
Pocket PC: PPC 6700/Touch Diamond/Touch Pro

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I would like to request a 3-4 line today plugging that is all radar just one touchable sized button to get to settings and tap the middle of the radar to get to all the additional information. Dose that make any since?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes > WeatherPanel Themes