PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2009, 05:34 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Deux
Carrier: Sucky Sprint

blokow is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
pink?

Hoping maybe someone has seen something that I haven't. I've been googling/browsing since I got this phone last wednesday. I'm looking for pink slider icons and pink icons for that uh...crap... I forgot what it's called but the ones in the top right corner that have like... your battery and stuff.

I tried R.G homeslide_pink.cab but alas... it didn't work. Any suggestions? I'm making a dark pink theme!

Oh, and does anyone know how to turn the top and bottom bar transparent or pink? all the little programs I've tried don't work

This is fun... but hard!

Old 11-16-2009, 05:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: VZW HTC Touch Pro 2 XV6875
Carrier: Big Red

brent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: pink?

Please take a look at my page HERE
I could easily make some pink slider icons for you.
let me know if you would like me to.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-16-2009, 05:47 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

blokow is a n00b

OMG! THAT'S AWESOME! Yes please! are you charging or is it something you do to torture yourself and call it fun?
Old 11-16-2009, 05:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker

brent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I torture myself and call it fun.
Do you just want one flat shade of pink? A picture?
Old 11-16-2009, 05:59 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

blokow is a n00b

one flat shade is fine. easy peasy. you should be able to simple fill the white ones you have already. Of course... if you got creative... I wouldn't complain. But I don't like to ask a lot when I don't have much to give. If I didn't suck at graphics so much I would do it myself! THANKS AGAIN! YOU ROCK!
Old 11-16-2009, 09:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Done and uploaded!
Also note that I included some additional icons that will show up better on the pink tab.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-16-2009, 09:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HitachiG1000, ppc6700,I730,Mogul,Touch,TP,TP2, EVO
Carrier: Sprint

lefty11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlefty11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlefty11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

downloaded slider and icons but not working 100 percent, I would love to get them working correctly to go with the Today screen I made
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capturetex.jpg (10.7 KB, 39 views) Click for barcode!
Old 11-16-2009, 10:45 PM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Blokow, I have made you an icon set for your Pink theme. I will attach it here. Please let me know what you think of it and how it works for you.

It is a simple slider theme, with the default style icons, as mentioned. Simple, clean and PINK!

I attached one icon image to this post also, so you can see the color. The images are much sharper then that one appears.

I no longer have 6.1 installed, so I'd love some feedback.

I have recently started to make many sliders, icons, and clocks for multiple versions of TF3D. It's definitely a tedious task.

*edit*

I have removed the cab for editing, will put back up when finished. These different versions of TF3D, ughh! Oh well, it's challenging! I always enjoy a challenge.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 776726f2_manila.jpg (3.7 KB, 32 views) Click for barcode!

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by santod; 11-17-2009 at 03:11 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-17-2009, 02:13 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

blokow is a n00b

OMG~! You guys are amazing! Thank you! I'll try em out now!
Old 11-17-2009, 02:21 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

blokow is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
Blokow, I have made you an icon set for your Pink theme. I will attach it here. Please let me know what you think of it and how it works for you.

It is a simple slider theme, with the default style icons, as mentioned. Simple, clean and PINK!

I attached one icon image to this post also, so you can see the color. The images are much sharper then that one appears.

I no longer have 6.1 installed, so I'd love some feedback.

I have recently started to make many sliders, icons, and clocks for multiple versions of TF3D. It's definitely a tedious task.
unfortunately, this one did not work.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software