PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2009, 11:17 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

wildcard is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Changing Icons!?

How do I change my icons up at the top (start menu, X button, speaker, battery, etc.)?

Also, how do I change my task bar look (IE the black bar up at the top and bottom?)

Thanks!
Old 11-27-2009, 06:24 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Re: Changing Icons!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcard View Post
How do I change my icons up at the top (start menu, X button, speaker, battery, etc.)?

Also, how do I change my task bar look (IE the black bar up at the top and bottom?)

Thanks!
That sucks... You had 28 views and no help.
I think it's due to the fact that your question is not complete enough.
Lot's of questions will be asked of you and you will still have no good answer.
Soooo... I think you first need to know that the icons on top of your screen are all part of your task bar. You can change the task bar easily. You need to know the type of phone you have (gsm/cdma) and you need to use the search feature on the top right side of the forum page.
Search for task bars.
The bottom bar will only change with theme changes. That could be your next search.
I used an all blue theme for a while and swotched to all black. It also changes your program icons on touch flow.
Hope it helps.
p.
Old 11-27-2009, 06:49 PM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: Changing Icons!?

Here, check this out: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?p=588794

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software