PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2009, 05:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G 3D
Carrier: sprint

sec1rxg is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
2.1 Manila White Flip Weather Clock

been looking for the 2.1 white flip weather clock for NRG rom (11-25) i come across every other clock except this one. looking for the one with white flippers and black numbers. Mighty Rom 11-25 is running that one. I had issues with that ROM so im going back to NRG, can anyone help?
Old 11-26-2009, 06:03 PM
SUPER GADGET ADDICT!!!
Pocket PC: Samsung GS2 Epic 4G Touch
Carrier: Sprint

japper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIP
Re: 2.1 Manila White Flip Weather Clock

Give this cab a shot. It worked flawlessly me for on EnergyRom with Manila 2.1. (note: you must either soft reset after the install or turn off manila before installing and then turn back on afterward)

Edit: screen shot of my home screen attached using energyrom with manila 2.1 with the stock white flip clock
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot6.jpg (11.8 KB, 464 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab imnuts Stock Manila Clock.cab (30.8 KB, 278 views) Click for barcode!

Please remember to THANK me if I helped you!

Last edited by japper88; 11-26-2009 at 10:34 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-26-2009, 06:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G 3D
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

sec1rxg is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by japper88 View Post
Give this cab a shot. It worked flawlessly me for on EnergyRom with Manila 2.1.

Edit: screen shot of my home screen attached using energyrom with manila 2.1 with the stock white flip clock

thats cool, thanks, I'll give it a try.
Old 11-26-2009, 06:26 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch

jimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to jimmiekain Send a message via MSN to jimmiekain Send a message via Yahoo to jimmiekain

aww man this is great! will I still need to install the sprint flip clock enabler first? or just install this and thats it?
Old 11-26-2009, 06:33 PM
SUPER GADGET ADDICT!!!

japper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmiekain View Post
aww man this is great! will I still need to install the sprint flip clock enabler first? or just install this and thats it?
@jimmiekain what rom are you using?

The cab I posted earlier works 100% with EnergyRom Manila 2.1.
It should also work with other Manila 2.1 roms.

I have a few other cabs that will get the stock white flip clock working for other roms and versions of touchflo3d/mania.
Just tell me what you and and I'll post the appropriate one.

Also I take absolutely 0 credit for creating any of these cabs, other great posters created and/or found them, I've just been collecting them and using them on various roms on my phone.
Old 11-27-2009, 01:21 AM
Almost a VIP

jimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to jimmiekain Send a message via MSN to jimmiekain Send a message via Yahoo to jimmiekain

im using the stock sprint rom. I tried 4 dif roms and all had issues so i found the stock one and im just gonna use it.
Old 11-27-2009, 02:13 AM
SUPER GADGET ADDICT!!!

Quote:
im using the stock sprint rom. I tried 4 dif roms and all had issues so i found the stock one and im just gonna use it.
If you're using the Sprint stock rom the attached cab should work for you.
Don't worry about the name of the cab saying Verizon. It worked 100% for me when I had the Sprint stock rom. Just install the cab and soft reset and that should give you the white flip clock with black numbers. you should haven't to install anything else to make it work.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-27-2009, 02:24 AM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Don't worry about the name of the cab saying Verizon. It worked 100% for me when I had the Sprint stock rom. Just install the cab and soft reset and that should give you the white flip clock with black numbers. you should haven't to install anything else to make it work.
thanks im installing it right now!
Old 11-27-2009, 02:45 AM
Almost a VIP

Quote:

EDIT:

It works and looks great! Is there a way to get the same clock you have pictured above? the weather flip clock?
Old 11-27-2009, 02:54 AM
SUPER GADGET ADDICT!!!

Quote:

EDIT:

It works and looks great! Is there a way to get the same clock you have pictured above? the weather flip clock?
Glad I could help. I know the frustration of trying to get the perfect home screen set up.

Unfortunately you can't get the weather clock with the Sprint stock rom. The weather portion is part of Manila 2.1, the Sprint stock rom only has TouchFlo3d. If you want a cool weather clock you need to install a custom rom with Manila 2.1 or 2.5. The one I use is EnergyRom with Manila 2.1 but there are many different roms with Manila 2.1 to choose from, each have their own little quirks.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software