PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   TP2 Themes & Software (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=109)
-   -   2.1 Manila White Flip Weather Clock (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=98797)

sec1rxg 11-26-2009 05:41 PM

2.1 Manila White Flip Weather Clock

been looking for the 2.1 white flip weather clock for NRG rom (11-25) i come across every other clock except this one. looking for the one with white flippers and black numbers. Mighty Rom 11-25 is running that one. I had issues with that ROM so im going back to NRG, can anyone help? :scratch:

japper88 11-26-2009 06:03 PM

Re: 2.1 Manila White Flip Weather Clock

2 Attachment(s)
Give this cab a shot. It worked flawlessly me for on EnergyRom with Manila 2.1. (note: you must either soft reset after the install or turn off manila before installing and then turn back on afterward)

Edit: screen shot of my home screen attached using energyrom with manila 2.1 with the stock white flip clock

sec1rxg 11-26-2009 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by japper88 (Post 1364999)
Give this cab a shot. It worked flawlessly me for on EnergyRom with Manila 2.1.

Edit: screen shot of my home screen attached using energyrom with manila 2.1 with the stock white flip clock

thats cool, thanks, I'll give it a try.

jimmiekain 11-26-2009 06:26 PM

aww man this is great! will I still need to install the sprint flip clock enabler first? or just install this and thats it?

japper88 11-26-2009 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimmiekain (Post 1365055)
aww man this is great! will I still need to install the sprint flip clock enabler first? or just install this and thats it?

@jimmiekain what rom are you using?

The cab I posted earlier works 100% with EnergyRom Manila 2.1.
It should also work with other Manila 2.1 roms.

I have a few other cabs that will get the stock white flip clock working for other roms and versions of touchflo3d/mania.
Just tell me what you and and I'll post the appropriate one.

Also I take absolutely 0 credit for creating any of these cabs, other great posters created and/or found them, I've just been collecting them and using them on various roms on my phone.

jimmiekain 11-27-2009 01:21 AM

im using the stock sprint rom. I tried 4 dif roms and all had issues so i found the stock one and im just gonna use it.

japper88 11-27-2009 02:13 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by jimmiekain (Post 1365663)
im using the stock sprint rom. I tried 4 dif roms and all had issues so i found the stock one and im just gonna use it.

If you're using the Sprint stock rom the attached cab should work for you.
Don't worry about the name of the cab saying Verizon. It worked 100% for me when I had the Sprint stock rom. Just install the cab and soft reset and that should give you the white flip clock with black numbers. you should haven't to install anything else to make it work.

jimmiekain 11-27-2009 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by japper88 (Post 1365752)
Don't worry about the name of the cab saying Verizon. It worked 100% for me when I had the Sprint stock rom. Just install the cab and soft reset and that should give you the white flip clock with black numbers. you should haven't to install anything else to make it work.

thanks im installing it right now!

jimmiekain 11-27-2009 02:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by japper88 (Post 1365752)

EDIT:

It works and looks great! Is there a way to get the same clock you have pictured above? the weather flip clock?

japper88 11-27-2009 02:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimmiekain (Post 1365799)

EDIT:

It works and looks great! Is there a way to get the same clock you have pictured above? the weather flip clock?

Glad I could help. I know the frustration of trying to get the perfect home screen set up.

Unfortunately you can't get the weather clock with the Sprint stock rom. The weather portion is part of Manila 2.1, the Sprint stock rom only has TouchFlo3d. If you want a cool weather clock you need to install a custom rom with Manila 2.1 or 2.5. The one I use is EnergyRom with Manila 2.1 but there are many different roms with Manila 2.1 to choose from, each have their own little quirks.