PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2009, 11:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

MidwestDrummer is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMidwestDrummer is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMidwestDrummer is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMidwestDrummer is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to MidwestDrummer Send a message via MSN to MidwestDrummer Send a message via Yahoo to MidwestDrummer
Need help with custom carrier logo and name repositioning

I originally had my phone customized with my own clock, wallpaper, sliders, carrier logo, etc., but after MightROM was released for the TP2, I flashed my phone. After a while, I decided to flash back to the Sprint stock ROM, and I've run into an issue with my customized logo being misaligned, and my personalized name being switched from the left side of the screen to the right. I hadn't run into this problem before, and I'm not sure what I didn't wrong. The logo only became misaligned after I installed the glass clock.

Also, does anyone know why the date might have been removed from below the clock, and put up towards the top of the screen? How can I bring it back down? Also I noticed that the calender option, that used to be below my voicemails, is gone. Any ideas?

Basically, I want to go from:

Back to:

Thanks!!
Old 11-26-2009, 01:49 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
Re: Need help with custom carrier logo and name repositioning

hey zack looking at your image and the fact that you went back to stock the problem lays within 3 things...bg4all...modifying the carrier text manually...the custom logo...all 3 can contribute to your problem using the stock base...to remedy this you will need to remove bg4all if installed...from there you will need to revert back to the original manila file you manually edited to change the carrier name. i know its uber cool to have your name proudly displayed on your device but if not done correctly on the stock rom it eff's everything up on the home screen...fyi typing sucks on this hard kb on the tp2...not very man hands friendly...

Old 11-26-2009, 05:34 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

MidwestDrummer is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMidwestDrummer is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMidwestDrummer is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMidwestDrummer is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to MidwestDrummer Send a message via MSN to MidwestDrummer Send a message via Yahoo to MidwestDrummer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs View Post
hey zack looking at your image and the fact that you went back to stock the problem lays within 3 things...bg4all...modifying the carrier text manually...the custom logo...all 3 can contribute to your problem using the stock base...to remedy this you will need to remove bg4all if installed...from there you will need to revert back to the original manila file you manually edited to change the carrier name. i know its uber cool to have your name proudly displayed on your device but if not done correctly on the stock rom it eff's everything up on the home screen...fyi typing sucks on this hard kb on the tp2...not very man hands friendly...
I didn't have bg4all installed, so that's one thing I can rule out. I tried reverting back to the original Sprint logo manila file, but it's misaligned just like the customer logo was. I uninstalled Sprint2Flip clock and my name went back on the left, and both the Sprint carrier logo and custom logo went back to the right, just like it should be, but without installing the Sprint2Flip clock, I am unable to use the glass clock.

What has me so confused, is that I was able to get everything installed successfully the first time. I'm just not sure what I'm doing wrong now. Is there a way to get the glass clock without having to first install the Sprint2Flip clock?

Thanks again!
Old 11-26-2009, 06:21 AM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

I can put a clock together for you real quick, to try if you would like.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Old 11-26-2009, 10:48 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

jdmsleepr knows their stuffjdmsleepr knows their stuffjdmsleepr knows their stuffjdmsleepr knows their stuffjdmsleepr knows their stuffjdmsleepr knows their stuffjdmsleepr knows their stuffjdmsleepr knows their stuff

to fix this issue the home.mode9 manila file needs to be modded...so what you have to do is install all the changes that you want then extract the home.mode9 file and alter it...if you tell me what version of manila you are running i can tell you what file to extract and i can alter it...

as always if i or anyone have helped you in any way, please take the time to press , a lot of time and research has went into finding the solutions that help you and many others...much appreciated...thank you!!!
Old 11-26-2009, 12:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
I can put a clock together for you real quick, to try if you would like.
Sure, that's be awesome! Thanks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmsleepr View Post
to fix this issue the home.mode9 manila file needs to be modded...so what you have to do is install all the changes that you want then extract the home.mode9 file and alter it...if you tell me what version of manila you are running i can tell you what file to extract and i can alter it...
I'm running 2.1. Lemme know what file you're looking for, and I'll post it ASAP. Thanks!!
Old 11-26-2009, 08:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker

jdmsleepr knows their stuffjdmsleepr knows their stuffjdmsleepr knows their stuffjdmsleepr knows their stuffjdmsleepr knows their stuffjdmsleepr knows their stuffjdmsleepr knows their stuffjdmsleepr knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwestDrummer View Post
Sure, that's be awesome! Thanks!!

I'm running 2.1. Lemme know what file you're looking for, and I'll post it ASAP. Thanks!!
look for 1c684cd8_manila...
Old 11-27-2009, 02:06 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
look for 1c684cd8_manila...
Here you go.
Attached Files
File Type: rar 1c684cd8_manila.rar (4.6 KB, 4 views) Click for barcode!
Old 11-27-2009, 12:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker

try this and let me know...is this the file after everything you want is installed???
Attached Files
File Type: zip 1c684cd8_manila.zip (5.6 KB, 3 views) Click for barcode!
Old 11-28-2009, 12:33 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
try this and let me know...is this the file after everything you want is installed???
I'm not sure I did what you wanted me to. I copied that mailna file to my Windows directory and tried installing the Sprint2Flip clock and the same thing happened. The customer carrier logo became misaligned again. The manila file I posted for you, was the one in the Windows directory, after I had installed everything else that I wanted, except the Sprint2Flip clock.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software