PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2009, 07:08 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4G Baby!!!
Carrier: SprintPCS

D\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How to change EnergyROM "Leo" background and wallpapers

Check this out... I was able to get BG4All with the info in this thread... I detail what I did to get it working...

BTW, I'm on EnergyROM Leo 28002...

http://www.forum.ppcgeeks.com/showth...ight=EnergyROM
Old 11-23-2009, 07:41 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

wesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I think the problem may be that there hasn't been an update for maxmanila yet that will work with manila 1921 which I believe the new energy leo rom is using...I'll go check that assumption though.

Nrg is using sense 1921

Quote:
Changelog

November 20th, 2009 (Latest release):

• Stopped clock flipping an hour back on homescreen (looks really bad with the transparent clock)
  • Updated to Opera 10 (for a while anyway to see how we like it) Uninstallable..
  • Updated to 21869 and 28002 builds
  • Sense 2.5.1921
Old 11-24-2009, 11:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

lallen3 is becoming a great contributor

I can't change backgrounds either. Kind of afraid to try, cuz rom is already borderline too slow for this cpu.. It's be nice to use Bg4alltabs but I think it's only for manila 2.1
Old 11-24-2009, 04:03 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4G Baby!!!
Carrier: SprintPCS

D\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by lallen3 View Post
I can't change backgrounds either. Kind of afraid to try, cuz rom is already borderline too slow for this cpu.. It's be nice to use Bg4alltabs but I think it's only for manila 2.1
I have it working on NRGZ Leo Manila2.5... BG4ALL... Hit the below link and read through the thread... There's a cab there you'll need to install before you can apply the BG... Others have reported it not working for them but it's working perfect for me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DV8Ways View Post
Check this out... I was able to get BG4All with the info in this thread... I detail what I did to get it working...

BTW, I'm on EnergyROM Leo 28002...

http://www.forum.ppcgeeks.com/showth...ight=EnergyROM
Old 11-24-2009, 09:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

jamal33 is keeping up the good workjamal33 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimecm View Post
im using that build too with dusk working on it, heres the link i used
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1144

and screen shot of mine
Thanks jimecm i got it working wit the link you provided. Thanks i must of had a different version or a bad cab file.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software