PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2009, 03:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: VERIZON

joeramirez is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
4 Column Program/MightyRom

I searched and found the cab that says 4 columns start and program menu, however it does not work. Looking to have 4 columns in the Program tab that's in Touch Flo. I am on Verizon. Thank You!
Old 11-16-2009, 05:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: tp2 / hero
Carrier: sprint

dmb60614 is keeping up the good workdmb60614 is keeping up the good work
Re: 4 Column Program/MightyRom

i found one at xda that works on juicy's rom. havent tested it on mightyrom. note: by default it turned off manila/sense and loaded the standard 6.5 titanium home screen. you'll need to turn it back on after you restart.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...52&postcount=5

edit: i didnt read the first post well enough. this is for making the windows 6.5 start menu have four rows. it doesnt change the program tab in touchflo.

Last edited by dmb60614; 11-17-2009 at 10:54 AM. Reason: i never learned to read
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-17-2009, 02:02 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

mwrood is keeping up the good workmwrood is keeping up the good workmwrood is keeping up the good work

can someone post a pic of what exactly this does and tell me if it will work with mightyrom
Old 11-17-2009, 11:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwrood View Post
can someone post a pic of what exactly this does and tell me if it will work with mightyrom
I did not try it because I am looking for something that will give me 4 columns in the programs menu on the last tab of the TF interface. The one that works for the start menu that I use is Bhars and can be found in the attachments for the mighty mike rom.
Old 11-17-2009, 11:38 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III
Carrier: Sprint

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Joe, give this one a shot. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=3637
Old 11-17-2009, 01:13 PM
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwrood View Post
I can't show you a screen shot as I'm at work and can't attached from my phone, but basically if you go to the programs tab instead of 3 columns it gives you 4. You can d/l it and uninstall it if you don't like the look.

Edit: and yes, it works on MightyROM, it's what I'm on.
Old 11-17-2009, 01:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

I gave it a shot and it does work on MightyRom with Dusk Theme. Thanks!
Old 11-17-2009, 05:12 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeramirez View Post
I gave it a shot and it does work on MightyRom with Dusk Theme. Thanks!
Anytime bro!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software