PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2010, 11:12 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

nate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
lua editing

im looking for a very brief tutorial on lua editing. im able to find the file i wanted to decompile (using the m9editor), and edit it. but i see no option to recompile...

apparently im missing something, and im assuming its something very easy but...
Old 01-16-2010, 01:03 PM
DavidMMorley

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: lua editing

I gave up on m9edit for this, it does not seem to support the fact htc is not going down a lua road that is not a standard. try this, simple command line to de/re compile to text. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=568281
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-16-2010, 03:16 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

nate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidMMorley View Post
I gave up on m9edit for this, it does not seem to support the fact htc is not going down a lua road that is not a standard. try this, simple command line to de/re compile to text. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=568281
I tried this but the app seems to open then close, or am I an idiot? what im trying to do is widen the tray icons so that there is no space between them so I can replace the icons with glass buttons like in showaco's bbextreme theme for the original rhodium vga port
Old 01-16-2010, 03:36 PM
DavidMMorley

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate.spangler View Post
I tried this but the app seems to open then close, or am I an idiot? what im trying to do is widen the tray icons so that there is no space between them so I can replace the icons with glass buttons like in showaco's bbextreme theme for the original rhodium vga port
run cmd then run from dos window. but the size of the slider icon is a mode9 file not a lua.
Old 01-16-2010, 03:42 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

thanks againfor your help. do you know what that file is?
Old 01-16-2010, 04:05 PM
DavidMMorley

Quote:
thanks againfor your help. do you know what that file is?
3a8e04af should be the main slider and you can change the on and off icons sizes in there.
Old 01-16-2010, 05:23 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidMMorley View Post
3a8e04af should be the main slider and you can change the on and off icons sizes in there.
just did a quick search with total commander (since im at work), and didnt see that file listed in the windows folder. im using 2.1 if that makes a difference
Old 01-16-2010, 05:25 PM
DavidMMorley

Quote:
just did a quick search with total commander (since im at work), and didnt see that file listed in the windows folder. im using 2.1 if that makes a difference
yea i am a 2.5 only guy... but the 2.1 file names should show up in m9edit and you should be able to find the slider control file easy

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software