PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2009, 04:50 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One
Carrier: Sprint

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331
HDWall TP2 wallpapers for Manila 2.1 *UPDATED*

Didn't want to hi-jack any ones thread, so I started a new one. I made these wallpapers using HDWall and the weather animation works on the home screen, also the wallpaper will be on all tabs. There's 12 of them in this first post - I will be uploading more as I make them! (check through thread - wallpaper is being posted through out)

I take no credit on these images - they are just random pictures I found on the internet that I cabbed up to use on my phone. After installing the cab do a soft reset and then go to Settings/Wallpaper and make sure you have the default wallpaper selected! This is for 2.1 TF3D - will not work with 2.5.

I will do requests, just post the wallpaper you want and I'll try to make them. I do have a job and family, so I might not be able to get to it right away!

Attached Files
File Type: rar chino331_TP2_wallpapers.rar (2.45 MB, 1239 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by chino331; 12-14-2009 at 02:52 AM. Reason: added images
This post has been thanked 18 times.
Old 11-05-2009, 05:54 PM
VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/Focus/soon EVO3D

Mr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: My TP2 wallpapers - weather animation works with these!

cool man, can you post a few pics please?
Old 11-05-2009, 06:16 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Images up in first post! The cabs for each wallpaper includes both portrait and landscape.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-05-2009, 07:29 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Here are some I made for the wife

Attached Files
File Type: rar chino331_heart_wallpapers.rar (736.4 KB, 166 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 9 times.
Old 11-05-2009, 07:33 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

and a Star Trek one:

Attached Files
File Type: cab star_trek.cab (898.2 KB, 108 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by chino331; 11-05-2009 at 08:03 PM.
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 11-05-2009, 07:43 PM
VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/Focus/soon EVO3D

Mr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

those look good, u did a good job on those thanks man
Old 11-05-2009, 08:30 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Transformers:

Attached Files
File Type: cab transformers.cab (898.2 KB, 135 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 11-05-2009, 08:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EvO!!
Carrier: SPRINT

blackrain is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to blackrain

i was wondering if their is any rhyme or reason of why these work with the weather any clue? and if i use hd walls will they work & also did u instal the hdwalls cab to ur phone?
Old 11-05-2009, 09:06 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackrain View Post
i was wondering if their is any rhyme or reason of why these work with the weather any clue? and if i use hd walls will they work & also did u instal the hdwalls cab to ur phone?
HDWall converts the images into manila files, and once you install the cab it replaces the original ones which keeps the weather animation working. All of these here are cabs so all you need to do is install the cab - you don't need HDWalls on the phone. If you have more than one wallpaper cab, then you might want to install HDWalls on the phone so you can view what images are in each cab.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 11-05-2009, 09:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EvO!!
Carrier: SPRINT

blackrain is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to blackrain

ok so lets say if i created my own wallpapers with hdwall then instaed the cab & went to settings & hit use default wallpaper then it would work? Sorry for all da ?'s just want to do this correctly & hopefully contribute

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software