PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2010, 12:47 AM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
3/3/10 - Add a Call History/Communication Tabs To Sense 2.1 (added 2.5 cab)

Just found this little nugget on XDA, title says it all, 2.5 is apparently on the way (yes i know thats french!)

HOW TO INSTALL

Disable Sense
Install The Cab
RE-enable Sense
Enjoy

UPDATE 2/8/10: Communications tab added. thanks again utopykzebulon!!

WARNING: this does not work perfectly for everyone!! some have it working with no issues and some dont. it works fine for me but may not for you! a full backup of your phone is HIGHLY recommended before installing just in case. if you do have issues try to report them with as much details as possible so we can get them fixed, thanx!

Last edited by redd214; 03-03-2010 at 02:21 PM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 01-27-2010, 01:28 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: Add a Call History Tab For Sense 2.1 WVGA

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214 View Post
Just found this little nugget on XDA, title says it all, 2.5 is apparently on the way (yes i know thats french!)

HOW TO INSTALL

Disable Sense
Install The Cab
RE-enable Sense
Enjoy
will def. test this out next time i flash back to 2.1,thanks redd

Old 01-27-2010, 12:01 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint EVRP

kevmo1965 knows their stuffkevmo1965 knows their stuffkevmo1965 knows their stuffkevmo1965 knows their stuffkevmo1965 knows their stuffkevmo1965 knows their stuffkevmo1965 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to kevmo1965
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.5(Microsoft Windows; PPC; Opera Mobi/16643; U; en) HTC_Touch_Pro2)

Backup before you install. This cab is uninstallable. It also broke my calendar tab using mighty rom.

Old 01-27-2010, 12:18 PM
Back
Threadstarter

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

ive entered 4 appts this morning havent noticed anything strange with my calendar. working fine so far...could use some dusk love though
Old 01-27-2010, 02:21 PM
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
ive entered 4 appts this morning havent noticed anything strange with my calendar. working fine so far...could use some dusk love though
SKIN SKIN SKIN!!!! lol
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-27-2010, 03:21 PM
Back
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by num5kull27 View Post
SKIN SKIN SKIN!!!! lol
learning how to edit manila files now my friend
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-27-2010, 03:24 PM
Is Discombobulated!!

Quote:
learning how to edit manila files now my friend
sweet!! i got soooo much to learn but im taking things 1 at a time to get a good grasp on things
Old 01-27-2010, 05:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

losplatanos is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to losplatanos Send a message via MSN to losplatanos Send a message via Yahoo to losplatanos

wow very nice i miss this from back in the days of manila 2D
after i stall my manila tv player tab went away then i reinstall that and the call history went away
cant seem to have both tabs manila tv player and call history tabs any ideas anyone?
Old 01-27-2010, 06:27 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: tp2
Carrier: bouygues

utopykzebulon is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by losplatanos View Post
wow very nice i miss this from back in the days of manila 2D
after i stall my manila tv player tab went away then i reinstall that and the call history went away
cant seem to have both tabs manila tv player and call history tabs any ideas anyone?

You have to edit 26948339_manila in notapad an to add my tab insert
Code:
      <Page Order="12" Name="callhistory.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[IDS_CALLLOGTITLE]]" ExternalScriptPath="HTC\Scripts\orangecalllogtransitions.luac">
        <ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\CallLog.mode9" Component="GizmoRoot" SmartComponent="true" />
        <ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\Icons.mode9" Component="People_CallHistory_Off" />
        <ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\Icons.mode9" Component="People_CallHistory_On" />
        <ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\Icons.mode9" Component="People_CallHistory_Preview" />
        <ComponentReference Name="icon_notification" Mode9Path="HTC\Icons.mode9" Component="Notification_People_CallHistory" />
      </Page>
be careful to the number of the page (in orange...)
Old 01-27-2010, 06:33 PM
Back
Threadstarter

updated the cab, should be uninstallabe now

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software