PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2009, 10:10 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: {Sense/Manila 2.5 OVERHAUL!!!!!} You Got HTC Sense? U Need to See This! WinMo 6.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
New MaxManila 2.6 is in the WORKS!!!!! im sure this will fix the manila version 2.51921 problem and from what i saw they are addeing 12 shortcuts and MORE APPOINTMENTS!!!

does this work on other phones with 2.5 or just tp2?
Old 11-30-2009, 11:32 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {Sense/Manila 2.5 OVERHAUL!!!!!} You Got HTC Sense? U Need to See This! WinMo 6.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
does this work on other phones with 2.5 or just tp2?
pretty sure it works on any wvga device with the correct manila version. might even work for vga devices, but not sure.

Old 11-30-2009, 11:40 AM

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
pretty sure it works on any wvga device with the correct manila version. might even work for vga devices, but not sure.

well im using a ported sense 2.5 on my diamond, so Ill try it and report if it worked on VGA or not.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-11-2009, 03:01 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Tmobile htc touch pro 2
Carrier: t mobile

ccino6 is a n00b

okay, if anyone out there can help me please. im new to all this manilla stuff and i dont know what it is, but i saw the video and it looks great. i want that. i have a tmobile touch pro 2 windows mobile 6.1 professional. if there is anyone that can help me or direct me to the correct thread to do all of this, i would greatly appreciate it.
Old 12-11-2009, 08:30 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccino6 View Post
okay, if anyone out there can help me please. im new to all this manilla stuff and i dont know what it is, but i saw the video and it looks great. i want that. i have a tmobile touch pro 2 windows mobile 6.1 professional. if there is anyone that can help me or direct me to the correct thread to do all of this, i would greatly appreciate it.
Have you HSPL Unlocked your phone Yet, or is it completely stock?
Old 12-11-2009, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccino6 View Post
this forum

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=99

check out the "how to unlock/flash" and post any questions about it here, its a touchpro2 forum so they will all know what issues you might have when unlocking and flashing, but the process is pretty easy no matter which phone you have.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software