PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2009, 04:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Optimus V
Carrier: Virgin Mobile

aldamon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaldamon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaldamon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaldamon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Help please. Misaligned Manila Today Page Slider Tab in MightyROM Rhodium

Fixed! See last post.

==============
What controls the position of the icons in the MightyROM Rhodium slider? I have a custom program in the slider (Manila Today Page) and the icons (Windows icon in the screen shots) I used with the stock ROM are misaligned in every instance.

I've attached the icons I was using with the stock ROM. If anyone could help it would be appreciated. I've tried extracting and editing the calendar icons with CFC_GUI and GIMP and using them as a template, but the MTP icons I create are still pushed to the upper-left corner. The files in the attachment are 0dc66835_manila and 1f45f9ca_manila.

1. Slider icon aligned in the upper-left corner:

2. Icon under the slider is also too far to the left and slightly high:

3. Pop-up icon is also too small and misaligned in the top-left:
Attached Files
File Type: zip mtp_colored_icons.zip (11.3 KB, 5 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by aldamon; 11-04-2009 at 11:29 AM.
Old 11-03-2009, 10:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

aldamon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaldamon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaldamon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaldamon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Help please. Misaligned Manila Today Page Slider Tab in MightyROM Rhodium

Any ideas?
Old 11-03-2009, 10:34 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by aldamon View Post
Any ideas?
probably x/y coordiates in mode9 manila file..... need to find the mode9 manila file that controls the slider......

possibly>>??

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-04-2009, 11:27 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Thank you so much bidnadad. This is my first WM device and I had never heard of mode9 files before now. I searched around, found out what I needed to do, and fixed the problem with m9editor, CFC_GUI, and GIMP. Turns out the images were being mis-sized in the original mode9 file so I located the proper files, changed them to match the Calendar tab, and re-sized the images. I'm sure I didn't get it perfect (the popup image is still a tad small), but it looks way better now.

If anyone needs them, I've attached the fixed _manila files to bottom of this post.

Thanks!

Last edited by aldamon; 11-04-2009 at 11:31 AM.
Old 11-04-2009, 12:20 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

i have some good how to's on mode9 and manila editing in this section... just fyi

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software