PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2009, 11:05 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Zwei
Carrier: TNN (the now network)

bdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Manila mods collection *New Black Dialer*

Hey Guys thank you for your hard work. I have a bug that i think that i have found. I am using Mighty Rom 11/25 on Sprint. When i just flashed to the current version the picture assinged to the specific caller will not show up . when i answer the call the picture shows up fine but like i said when it first comes through all i see is a bug grey screen where the picture should be. it also worked on pervious versions of mighty rom.

any advise? I love the black look and this is the only thing that i cant seem to get working.

Thanks for your help!!!
Old 11-30-2009, 12:15 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

DomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on rep

im assuming you used the black dialer skin? if so, alls it is is just a skin. it does not effect the dialer itself. if the dialer is not functioning right, it is more than likely an issue with the phone canvas in his rom.
Old 12-02-2009, 07:23 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

aznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuff

Is there a way to make the call list in the dialer also black?
Old 12-05-2009, 09:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: tp2
Carrier: verizon

sonificator is a n00b

I've been looking for this exact dialer to use on the 21877 EnergyROM, and so far everything is working great. However, why is there that thin line under the contact photo (going off to the right) ... is it a bug?
Old 12-06-2009, 12:53 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Threadstarter

DomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on rep

next time you are on a call look where that gray bar is and you will see why it is there. the "connected" and call timer is displayed there and there is no way to change the font color from black. so if that gray bar wasnt there that text wouldnt be visible. same thing with the small gray bar above the slide to answer/ingore bar on an incoming call to let you see the state if your perticular rom supports that.
Old 12-06-2009, 09:11 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

cyallenhudson is a n00b

k... How do you get the favorites in the web tab to show up in a list instead of the large icons... It looks so much cleaner that way.
Old 12-11-2009, 01:06 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: Sprint Advantage Club

neudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznmode
Is there a way to make the call list in the dialer also black?
this would be fantastic! can anyone make this happen?
Old 12-14-2009, 02:53 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Franco_67 is a n00b

I really like your new black dialer, looks amazing, I was just wodering if you are going to come up with a newer version so that grey area on the top right corner is fully black and also when you go on landscape mode the black canvas it's not completly black either, please let me know. I would greatly apreciate it. And keep up the good work. Thank you so much.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software