PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2009, 02:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

quarky42 is keeping up the good workquarky42 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to quarky42
Re: Sprint Manila mods collection

Very nice work. Love it! Would you consider a translucent flip clock? Also a translucent Glass or Crystal Clock would be nice too. If I had to pick one, the Translucent Crystal Clock was my favorite from the TP and Diamond. I think it was the one just called "cyrstal" here: http://cid-3c85687df0c32a4a.skydrive.../Flip%20Clocks

I don't really care about the border around the numbers, just the number style itself is nice and the transparency or translucency either way...
Old 10-20-2009, 02:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

ID10T is just getting started

Thanks jdmsleepr! Now I can add my manilla music tab back w/ out that annoying sprint link
Old 10-20-2009, 02:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

jdmsleepr knows their stuffjdmsleepr knows their stuffjdmsleepr knows their stuffjdmsleepr knows their stuffjdmsleepr knows their stuffjdmsleepr knows their stuffjdmsleepr knows their stuffjdmsleepr knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by ID10T View Post
Thanks jdmsleepr! Now I can add my manilla music tab back w/ out that annoying sprint link
no worries...i know i hate that link also...lol

as always if i or anyone have helped you in any way, please take the time to press , a lot of time and research has went into finding the solutions that help you and many others...much appreciated...thank you!!!
Old 10-20-2009, 04:53 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

DomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by quarky42 View Post
Very nice work. Love it! Would you consider a translucent flip clock? Also a translucent Glass or Crystal Clock would be nice too. If I had to pick one, the Translucent Crystal Clock was my favorite from the TP and Diamond. I think it was the one just called "cyrstal" here: http://cid-3c85687df0c32a4a.skydrive.../Flip%20Clocks

I don't really care about the border around the numbers, just the number style itself is nice and the transparency or translucency either way...
that clock is already transparent
Old 10-20-2009, 06:01 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

DomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on rep

new mod "Dull Selector" in post one. this gets rid of the hyper bright sprint selector. Also found the icon for the sprinttv so it had now been given the transparent work over as well and the "transparent Manila" link has been updated
Old 10-20-2009, 06:03 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

oh yeah, and for the life of me i cannot figue out what the hell controls the progress bar for opera. I went into every ini file changing anything green to grey, changed every image to gray, extracted and edited everything in the opera skin file, scoured the registry, changed EVERY thing green in windows as well, and searched the internet as well. I believe it must be controlled by the program directly
Old 10-20-2009, 06:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

jdmsleepr knows their stuffjdmsleepr knows their stuffjdmsleepr knows their stuffjdmsleepr knows their stuffjdmsleepr knows their stuffjdmsleepr knows their stuffjdmsleepr knows their stuffjdmsleepr knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by quarky42 View Post

give this cab a try

Last edited by jdmsleepr; 10-22-2009 at 02:19 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-20-2009, 10:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmsleepr View Post
give this cab a try
jdmsleepr: thank you VERY much. That is a VERY nice looking clock. I find that the crystal letters are easy to read even in bright sunlight. Solid letters can be just as good, but only when my background cooperates. This clock looks great!

I am brand new to the TP2 (as in just got mine a couple hours ago), coming from the TP. Do you have any advice on wallpapering every tab without having to make a cab installer for each wallpaper I want? Is the wallpaper every tab just not ready for primetime yet? (seems like it from what I was reading?)

EDIT: I'll try reinstalling your "Transparent Manila" cab... I installed it but maybe I did something wrong. Will try again.

EDIT2: I must have got an older misnamed version of the Transparent Manila cab. When I redownloaded it and overwrote the old one the size was different. Maybe I screwed up in my original download.

Last edited by quarky42; 10-20-2009 at 11:01 PM.
Old 10-20-2009, 11:24 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

a couple links were actually screwed up before. but there are working background 4 all tabs cabs floatings around. one requires you to manually edit a manila file but its not to hard. with those, you can set your background through the settings menu.
Old 10-20-2009, 11:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

So I reinstalled and rebooted several times. I don't get the same wallpaper on each tab. Is that what your ""Transparent Manila" cab file was supposed to do? Or did I misunderstand somehow?

I read a thread that implied there were problems with the "wallpaper every tab" cab for the TP2... do you happen to know if that is still the case? (I'll do a bunch more searching when I get to work tomorrow...off to bed now).

Thanks a ton for the cabs you guys worked on. I really love how my homescreen looks. (Even a notch better than my homescreen looked on my TouchPro did... I love this crystal numbering w/o the border, just a faint translucent shade behind it...it rocks!)

EDIT: One minor suggestion on the Crystal Clock: Can the ":" colon symbol also be made into the same crystal effect too? On mine, it appears to be a black colon instead of the same style as the numbers. This is only a very minor "nit" and I will gladly use the Crystal Clock anyway, just curious. Thanks.

Last edited by quarky42; 10-20-2009 at 11:35 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software