PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2010, 04:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Red & blue hot fix

This will fix the missing icon for the setting\SD card & phone storage icon

BTW: Sorry, We the "testers" didn't find it until after the release.

And as everybody knows S2w is under the weather "sick" so i fixed it for him and yall

Do not forget to soft reset after install

Last edited by Young DC; 05-09-2010 at 06:44 PM.
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 05-09-2010, 07:18 PM
WFG
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rooted HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

WFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Red & blue hot fix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young DC View Post
This will fix the missing icon for the setting\SD card & phone storage icon

BTW: Sorry, We the "testers" didn't find it until after the release.

And as everybody knows S2w is under the weather "sick" so i fixed it for him and yall

Do not forget to soft reset after install
thanks Young DC...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot6.jpg (7.9 KB, 39 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ScreenShot7.jpg (8.3 KB, 32 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ScreenShot8.jpg (8.2 KB, 32 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ScreenShot9.jpg (8.7 KB, 32 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-09-2010, 08:23 PM
VIP Member

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community
Re: s2w Themes (Dark Crimson "SDC25a" - NOW AVAILABLE!!!)

This is for the BLUE theme.........
Attached Files
File Type: cab Young Dc s2w TSALTA 6.5.X Theme.cab (555.1 KB, 44 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Young DC; 05-09-2010 at 09:16 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 05-09-2010, 10:39 PM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u

Quote:

Did you skin the the left soft keys in the message and email screens, not the tabs, but when you click into them? I have skinned Tacchan23's black theme and I cannot find the correct garbage can, reply and send button. I tore the files up, but they are not in the cabs and tsk files. They are in the Windows folder on the phone, but I cannot see which ones they are.

Old 05-09-2010, 11:42 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
Did you skin the the left soft keys in the message and email screens, not the tabs, but when you click into them? I have skinned Tacchan23's black theme and I cannot find the correct garbage can, reply and send button. I tore the files up, but they are not in the cabs and tsk files. They are in the Windows folder on the phone, but I cannot see which ones they are.
you're going to have to post a screen shot, because all mine work mine... it's a TSALTA THEME i only change a hand full to match s2w's theme.if files are missing then Tsalta didn't have them in his theme.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen04.jpg (11.0 KB, 22 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen05.jpg (12.3 KB, 18 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Young DC; 05-10-2010 at 08:55 AM.
Old 05-10-2010, 02:26 AM
I break things, for fun.

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
you're going to have to post a screen shot, because all mine work mine... it's a TSALTA THEME i only change a hand full to match s2w's theme.if fills are missing then Tsalta didn't have them in his theme.....

The buttons look fine, but the image in it is not the same coloring as the right but, where it has that gradient blue from bottom up, but the left is just white. That is what I am talking about the coloring.
Old 05-10-2010, 02:29 AM
I think I tore my sack.
Pocket PC: Droid X, Root, Deodexed, Tranquility 3.0

thewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIP

Quote:
Nice HAL 9000 in blue, I thought that image looked familiar.

I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.

Old 05-10-2010, 10:40 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
The buttons look fine, but the image in it is not the same coloring as the right but, where it has that gradient blue from bottom up, but the left is just white. That is what I am talking about the coloring.
I do see the all white trash can, but the image tacchan put in his theme for the trash can didn't work in his theme nor will it work in this one......
but if you want the theme to match the all white files are in the zip folder below..
I also posted the images of the trash can that's in the theme that should work but don't.

Not sure why it's even showing the white trash can when the image isn't there....

EDIT: I sent all the files to purian23 to see if he can get it to work
Attached Images
File Type: png bubble_delete.png (3.1 KB, 137 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: png bubble_delete_disabled.png (3.2 KB, 138 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: zip classicblue_bubble_menu.zip (3.9 KB, 6 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Young DC; 05-10-2010 at 12:33 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-10-2010, 05:14 PM
I break things, for fun.

Quote:
I do see the all white trash can, but the image tacchan put in his theme for the trash can didn't work in his theme nor will it work in this one......
but if you want the theme to match the all white files are in the zip folder below..
I also posted the images of the trash can that's in the theme that should work but don't.

Not sure why it's even showing the white trash can when the image isn't there....

EDIT: I sent all the files to purian23 to see if he can get it to work

Thanks, I have been using that and changed out the image to the one that looks like the default one and changed the gradient and it still did not work. I can't even find the reply image though....I will keep watching to see of any changes.
Old 05-10-2010, 06:46 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Thanks, I have been using that and changed out the image to the one that looks like the default one and changed the gradient and it still did not work. I can't even find the reply image though....I will keep watching to see of any changes.
It was not my intention to rebuild tsalta whole theme, just the blue buttons....

Last edited by Young DC; 05-10-2010 at 07:14 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software