PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2011, 01:12 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Themes • sense 2.5 (SimplicitiWorks CHT 2.0 themes)3rd post)

Alright so I looked at the Weather files and it seems to me as though you got them all. I'm not sure what other files you may need. Here's a zip of all the Manila_Weather_2_5_20222025_0 QTC files and their respective PNGs. When you have the time maybe you'll see something that I'm not.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Weather 2022 Manila Files and PNGs.zip (4.28 MB, 18 views) Click for barcode!
Old 02-18-2011, 04:41 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2--Thunderbolt
Carrier: The Big Red

mcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Got it. I dont know when ill have time to look at it but when I do I'll post it.
Old 03-22-2011, 02:30 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)
Carrier: Sprint

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

IVE MISSED YOUR WORK S2W!!!!

are you coming back?

Old 03-23-2011, 12:28 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
IVE MISSED YOUR WORK S2W!!!!

are you coming back?
+1 on that. Even my HD2 is rocking your beautiful flip clock .
Old 04-14-2011, 11:47 AM
S2W
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/MoPho
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community

Just wanted to say thanks for all the support... had an opportunity to stop by and see that this thread is stilll around.

I've been so out of the loop as to all the updates here...

Keep up the great work guys!

Will definitely frequent the site as it was home to me at one point )

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-14-2011, 11:53 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2W View Post
Just wanted to say thanks for all the support... had an opportunity to stop by and see that this thread is stilll around.

WOW its great to see you man!

What are you up to? Are you doing any new work? Maybe another phone/carrier/gadget?

Any plans for new skinning? I would really like to follow your work. Where can we get updates on what your upto.
Old 04-24-2011, 11:06 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: hd
Carrier: dpd

chinalsh91 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by s2w View Post
just wanted to say thanks for all the support... Had an opportunity to stop by and see that this thread is stilll around.

大力支持!!并希望早日见到新的更新!!!谢谢!!!!!
Old 04-28-2011, 03:51 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/MoPho
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
WOW its great to see you man!

What are you up to? Are you doing any new work? Maybe another phone/carrier/gadget?

Any plans for new skinning? I would really like to follow your work. Where can we get updates on what your upto.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chinalsh91 View Post
大力支持!!并希望早日见到新的更新!!!谢谢!!!!!

As I stated plenty of times.. I appreciate all the support.

Currently im experimenting with themes for tablets. You can check out the viewsonic G|tab section to see my screenshots and if momentum moves forward I will create some stuff.

I sincerely say... Thanks to all.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-04-2011, 11:44 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: hd
Carrier: dpd

chinalsh91 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by s2w View Post
as i stated plenty of times.. I appreciate all the support.

Currently im experimenting with themes for tablets. You can check out the viewsonic g|tab section to see my screenshots and if momentum moves forward i will create some stuff.

I sincerely say... Thanks to all.
每天都来看几次,执着的等待。。。楼主的更新。。。。
Old 07-01-2011, 08:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

Been working on some stuff with files of s2w windows and android so hope i can get it together soon

s2w is the god father of themes....just sayin!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software