PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2009, 02:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Bell HTC Touch PRO
Carrier: MTS

PROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up Probex themes now available

AT frickn last.... I have done it PROBEXDESIGN is live and ready for action.
http://probex.ca the new intro will lead to either my online race site or the new theme store. Run .. buy yourself a Touch Pro 2 and join the crew.

Shouts to....
Vin Rock- my... partner in this
D/\SH- of smartphonejunkie.com
Demonchild- of smartphonejunkie.com
Adam- of pocketnow.com
HTC and Windows Mobile
XDA Developers
PPCGeeks
SPJ

These themes work with ever providers release of the TP2/Rhodium in one easy .cab install GSM or CDMA It fixs any clock to a flip clock it removes the nasty orange icons from Sprint. it fixs the background for all tabs without any kind of hack has different walls for Port and Landscape. Dialer is fully skinned on all 3. Keyboards anything that could be skinned is skinned. The Home screens are fully functional on all providers nothing is not working everything looks nice and it is all one .cab per theme... no more 40 cabs to get a almost skinned interface. More themes will be available soon I have 2 more in progress. Windows 6.5 skins and TF 2.5-2.6 skins coming soon as well. Enjoy it has been a long haul to get here but the days is at last upon us.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg banner1.jpg (200.0 KB, 462 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg TF7X-home.jpg (9.4 KB, 411 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg LadiesFirst-home.jpg (9.9 KB, 309 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg NBN-home.jpg (12.4 KB, 287 views) Click for barcode!

http://probex.ca
Putting the X in seXy mobile devices

Last edited by PROBEX; 10-16-2009 at 09:51 PM. Reason: adding images
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 10-16-2009, 06:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

PROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuff
Re: Probex themes now available

YOU TUBE VIDEO OF THE TF7X AND LADIES FIRST THEME

YOU TUBE VIDEO OF THE NAUGHTY THEME

Just a couple of the many videos on you tube on these themes. Check them out.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-16-2009, 08:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

this is where it is at ill tell you what ppcs users! his work is amazing and have all 3 of the current themes that he offers.... run and get em and ladies he didnt forget you! he has the ladies first theme for you all to sport support the man for his hard work that he has done on these and for all the hard work that he has done on the past ones for touchflo 2d as well as many for the touch pro and touchflo 3d and even a 3d2. hella sweet work probex behind ya in each and every move you make 100% and btw the videos will be done being edited up by me tomorrow night and boy do i got a surprise for you hahaha
Old 10-17-2009, 11:47 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

SSGMayo is just getting started

Quick question is how will these work when custom roms come out running WM 6.5 and possible new version of Manila?

NVM: Had I finished reading your initial post I would have answered my own question.

Sorry fort the post.

Last edited by SSGMayo; 10-17-2009 at 11:50 PM.
Old 10-18-2009, 12:51 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: tp2
Carrier: verizon

timgillbo is a n00b

Installed TF7X a few days ago... love it great work
Old 10-18-2009, 01:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Actually there was not a real clear answer to that question up there. The 6.5 update will not effect any part of the theme except the .tsk file may not apply. If the upgrades that come out in the usa are like the euro version then the themes will not work in the present layout. The euro update contains the update to SenseUI a hybred version of TF3D 2.1 and elements of the Leo's 2.5 interface. To be honest I actually prefer this version in the upgrade over the Leo version. I dislike the Leo's contact page alot I like the little flipper The leo's looks like a throback from TF2D. That and I am running a Leo rom on my HD and that clock is so friken huge.... its almost gaudy. not a fan of the quick links on main either. I would have liked them if the first row of quick links was hidden and when you flipped the clock up it showed the quick links by seriously do you want some ugly shortcut icons on your main screen? maybe for function but I have always been more of a visually aesthetic type of guy.. well obviously. lol
Old 10-18-2009, 01:19 AM
VIP Member

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by PROBEX View Post
Actually there was not a real clear answer to that question up there. The 6.5 update will not effect any part of the theme except the .tsk file may not apply. If the upgrades that come out in the usa are like the euro version then the themes will not work in the present layout. The euro update contains the update to SenseUI a hybred version of TF3D 2.1 and elements of the Leo's 2.5 interface. To be honest I actually prefer this version in the upgrade over the Leo version. I dislike the Leo's contact page alot I like the little flipper The leo's looks like a throback from TF2D. That and I am running a Leo rom on my HD and that clock is so friken huge.... its almost gaudy. not a fan of the quick links on main either. I would have liked them if the first row of quick links was hidden and when you flipped the clock up it showed the quick links by seriously do you want some ugly shortcut icons on your main screen? maybe for function but I have always been more of a visually aesthetic type of guy.. well obviously. lol

word very well said brudda, i like the flash of it but will of course be something i will try... im sure you will be skinning for them as well in the future but you got a lil bit of time hopefully before the leo drops here.... great work once again you guys really got to check this guy out and he has more in the works right now!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-18-2009, 01:23 AM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Very nice themes you got there bro, nice job!
Old 10-18-2009, 01:58 AM
VIP Member

and heres a few walkthroughs of the 7x and ladies first themes..... the naughty by nature will be up when youtube approves the copywrite to his song and music so stay tuned for that... but for the meantime here we go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9XlmO2nPaE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbg36J-P-GU
Old 10-18-2009, 02:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Loving those new videos you just did D/\SH thanks man can't wait to see the new vid of the Naughty theme. now i gotta get back to work on some new stuff...lol
This post has been thanked 3 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Tags
probex, probexdesign, tf3d, tf7x, touch pro 2