PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2009, 02:55 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Probex themes now available

Quote:
Originally Posted by PROBEX View Post
Loving those new videos you just did D/\SH thanks man can't wait to see the new vid of the Naughty theme. now i gotta get back to work on some new stuff...lol
cant wait and you know if you need a tester you got me hahaha
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-18-2009, 07:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Bell HTC Touch PRO
Carrier: MTS
Threadstarter

PROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuff

About 3/4 done the windows 6.5 SevenX skin to match the theme as well. Maken it for all resolutions. 6.5 themes are a joke compared to TF3D well not totally easy but not even close to as hard. )

http://probex.ca
Putting the X in seXy mobile devices
Old 10-19-2009, 06:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

PROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuff

Someone sent me a PM asking if this theme can be uninstalled and reinstalled the answer is yes just remember to turn off TF3D before applying or removing any theme, you may switch between all 3 themes easily. Only takes about 4 to 5 min to load or unload a one of my themes. Dash is making a install video for those who have never attempted to add a cab or theme or anything to their phone just to visually show everyone how easy it is when its all one .cab
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-20-2009, 08:55 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

EGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I fired off an email, but I might as well ask here too

Are these themes editable? I want to get the Ladies First them for my girl's phone, but I know she wont want the intro song or splash screen I see in all the videos

I've got a CAB editor. So I was hoping I could just go in there and delete a sound file and image or two

Also, are there going to updates to the themes? I was watching the walkthrough just now, and noticed the weather tab's 5 day forecast isn't all colored like the rest. I'm assuming there are a few other spots as well

Last edited by EGOvoruhk; 10-20-2009 at 08:59 AM.
Old 10-20-2009, 09:31 AM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Pocket PC: xv6800,xv6850(TP)xv6875(TP2),xv6900
Carrier: Verizon

jdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jdume

Probex great work as usual!!!! I am going to be coming out with a rom with your theme converted to QVGA with the new M2D I think you've seen it, I am going to add footprints and 2 page weather maybe your task bar and some other stuff to. I hope you don't mind and of course credit for the images I use will go to you. I think I may have to try this one out on my Pro2. Again man you do some amazing work thanks for sharing.

Your local PIMP,

Jdume
WM6.5 Dialer
If you like my work or if I helped you and would like to buy me a cup of coffe click HERE
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-21-2009, 07:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdume View Post
Probex great work as usual!!!! I am going to be coming out with a rom with your theme converted to QVGA with the new M2D I think you've seen it, I am going to add footprints and 2 page weather maybe your task bar and some other stuff to. I hope you don't mind and of course credit for the images I use will go to you. I think I may have to try this one out on my Pro2. Again man you do some amazing work thanks for sharing.

Your local PIMP,

Jdume
No for sure as I said You did a fantastic job converting it over to QVGA happy to have you working with it. Keep up the awesome job Jdume.

Old 10-21-2009, 07:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch pro babiii
Carrier: Sprint

jr5416 is keeping up the good workjr5416 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by PROBEX View Post
No for sure as I said You did a fantastic job converting it over to QVGA happy to have you working with it. Keep up the awesome job Jdume.

Probex i need u to pm plz or email ive been trying to get a reach of u by email but i get no answer ,the certificate u gave me is invalid and need a theme asap get at me .
Old 10-21-2009, 09:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

I am out of town atm I will access a pc to get you a code it is not invalid you just entered it wrong lol. np give me 20 min I will pm you a new code.
Old 10-24-2009, 12:17 AM
VIP Member

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

check out the newest naughty by nature theme walkthrough i got done for probey and remember you can get the themes at http://probex.ca/store/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQnEpMvMLvA
Old 10-24-2009, 02:49 AM
VIP Member

sorry about no sound in the video and not being available everywhere... that has been fixed now..... enjoy

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Tags
probex, probexdesign, tf3d, tf7x, touch pro 2