PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2009, 01:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

504 Refugee is keeping up the good work504 Refugee is keeping up the good work504 Refugee is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Edit Start Screen

Okay, so now I'm posting in the right area.

Can anyone point me in the right directions for editing the start screen? This screen:

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-11-2009, 03:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: THE BIG RED

skruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Edit Start Screen

there is a regedit to get rid of the icon that are there by default. im not sure what they are but i know there are out there
Old 10-11-2009, 03:54 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: THE BIG RED

skruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

here is the post
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...25&postcount=2
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-11-2009, 07:02 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2

dipstickx is a n00b

i would love to have a custom wallpaper for the touchflo start screen. i really like the tf start screen over the 6.5 start screen or the butt ugly 6.1 screen, but the black background is very dull compared to the rest of the phone
Old 10-11-2009, 11:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Threadstarter

504 Refugee is keeping up the good work504 Refugee is keeping up the good work504 Refugee is keeping up the good work

Freeing up the icons wasn't the issue, I believe there was a tweak cab or something I installed that did that for me, but thanks anyway. I hit the button! lol

I was determined, so spent my 2 off days digging and looking, and I found it!! My start screen looks almost like a new device.

The black behind the icons are actually Manila files that I had to edit. I believe they came out great. Nice tight, crisp black... alotta cleaner than the gray I believe. This is the thread that helped me out the most with doing this. just use the files you want, cause obviously we're not working on a clock.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.php?p=1204218

The green is actually created with HD Walls, its just an image I whipped up in photoshop. Nothing fancy... yet, lol. You will need the Start screen patches for this to work. You can find them here::

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=529730

The 4 columns was a great find that I came across on my hunt. Also, not only get 4 rows... But there is also a cab that allowed me to expand from the default "2 pages" to 64 icons/programs available in this menu. Very kool for putting just about everything in one area. You can find that here::

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=539107

I hope this thread helps some other noobs, so you're not all left out like I was, or half-*** watching the football games cause you're searching like a lunatic thru forums.

Everyone was a noob at 1 point, or atleast I think so... I don't understand the hesitation to help out the "noobs" around these kinda forums. But, to each thier own I suppose. =D>

Last edited by 504 Refugee; 10-11-2009 at 11:56 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-12-2009, 11:52 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: SPT2

pelermon is a n00b

Nice.

I like the green background.
I need to fancy mine up now.

The 4 row /64 was a great improvement.

I can't figure out how to put my storage card, on the Start menu.
Any idea how to do that?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software