PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2009, 02:21 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

jnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: C07 Black Chrome Theme Ver 0.2 - **Pics Added**

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckz07 View Post
My icons are buggin you, or trying to figure out how to change them is buggin you?

Ok, to find out exactly what S/W version of manila you have go to Settings/About/Software Information. Hint: If you have a weather clock, this theme will not work. Weather clock is SenseUI.

Themes will be coming eventually. Now that the newer roms are using SenseUI, everything has to be redone, so to speak. But don't misinterpret that either, just because someone made a theme for TP1 doesn't mean it will get ported to TP2. If the creator wants to port it, then they will. If they don't, well that is there perogative. If you are unhappy with the selection and aggrivated there is nothing to choose from (judging by your post you are) then there are plenty of tutorials on how to modify manila.

Screenshots would be helpful too. Both of your last posts is somewhat confusing.
No, your theme is the BIZ. Im frustrated cause i am just wanting different icons than the stock ones. I do have the weather clock. thanks for pointing that out to me. i want your icons at the bottom, but its off center for me. I viewed some of the threads about editing manilla, but it all seems so much more complicated than the tf3d conf tool, or simple cab installs. Ill install it over again tonight, and post the screen shots im comin up with. but inshort, i just want your icons at the bottom. i dont even neccesarily want the clock. Maybe you can tell me the pixels of the icons for stock rom manilla? So i can tinker with this hd walls more. i got it to work, the icons were just over pixelated. Inside about, it just has device info, 6.5 professional. Doesnt give me software info. gives me version. if i go inotdevice info, i can see rom version, radio etc, but nothin about the version of manilla. when i go into about in the manilla settings tab, it says somethin about boost, but not any info on manilla. no biggie. I have read some of the threads about editing manilla, it all just seems so complicated. the hd walls seems easiest to use, but im still confuse. compressed uncompressed. cfc, the pixel of the icons? all these questions and i really dont know where to ask. between that and findin a better navigation system now that i dont have sprint, is driving me nuts. 6 of my family members all have this phone, and their all wanting somethin different. im bout ready to tell em to figure it out themselves, but i talked them into the phone.
Old 11-30-2009, 02:29 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

chuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnuts5423 View Post
No, your theme is the BIZ. Im frustrated cause i am just wanting different icons than the stock ones. I do have the weather clock. thanks for pointing that out to me. i want your icons at the bottom, but its off center for me. I viewed some of the threads about editing manilla, but it all seems so much more complicated than the tf3d conf tool, or simple cab installs. Ill install it over again tonight, and post the screen shots im comin up with. but inshort, i just want your icons at the bottom. i dont even neccesarily want the clock. Maybe you can tell me the pixels of the icons for stock rom manilla? So i can tinker with this hd walls more. i got it to work, the icons were just over pixelated. Inside about, it just has device info, 6.5 professional. Doesnt give me software info. gives me version. if i go inotdevice info, i can see rom version, radio etc, but nothin about the version of manilla. when i go into about in the manilla settings tab, it says somethin about boost, but not any info on manilla. no biggie. I have read some of the threads about editing manilla, it all just seems so complicated. the hd walls seems easiest to use, but im still confuse. compressed uncompressed. cfc, the pixel of the icons? all these questions and i really dont know where to ask. between that and findin a better navigation system now that i dont have sprint, is driving me nuts. 6 of my family members all have this phone, and their all wanting somethin different. im bout ready to tell em to figure it out themselves, but i talked them into the phone.
Ok, then the simple answer is this theme is not compatible with SenseUI. I am working on a Black Chrome, for 2.5 though...

but I haven't decided if I will port it to 2.1 or not.
Old 01-07-2010, 10:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Jspecrx7 is just getting started

Ok this looks great and I just installed it in my Sprint TP2 stock rom with WM6.1. A couple problems. First, I'm getting a white square box in the upper left hand corner of my today screen. I've tried disabling/enabling TF3d and reinstalling my HD wallpaper but still the same white box. Two, I'm getting orange over lay slider icons over the chrome icons for the Nav and Sprint TV slider icons. It would also be great if the minimized clock along with the AM PM icon on the today screen would be the black chrome theme as well. Everything else looks great..!! Thanks...!!

Last edited by Jspecrx7; 01-07-2010 at 10:47 AM.
Old 01-09-2010, 01:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO Shift 4G
Carrier: Sprint

prboy1969 is keeping up the good workprboy1969 is keeping up the good work

Just installedon Sprint TP2 wth 6.1 . Looks SWEET !!!! Everything working great . Only one small thing , I get an orange Icon overlay on he Sprint NAV Icon . But otherwise awesome job !!!! Will be rocking this for a long time .

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software