PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2009, 10:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC HD2 (HTC Leo)
Carrier: T-Mobile

TRUELIGHT knows their stuffTRUELIGHT knows their stuffTRUELIGHT knows their stuffTRUELIGHT knows their stuffTRUELIGHT knows their stuffTRUELIGHT knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TRUELIGHT Send a message via MSN to TRUELIGHT Send a message via Yahoo to TRUELIGHT
Re: C07 Black Chrome Theme Ver 0.1 - **Pics Added**

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckz07 View Post
Ok, there has been quite a few downloads for my theme but no feedback whatsoever. Please give me some feedback if you are using this or tried this and didn't like it. Feedback, whether good or bad, would be very much appreciated! Thank you!
SORRY GUY We thought you knew how we feel about your work!!!!
At lest I did! If you make it and it's Black and Chrome, It's on my Device, THANK'S

OK A little Feedback, 1, Blue Line don't work on all themes & wallpapers 2, No logo's allowed on my today screen
GO WHITE SOX
3, Hard enough to read E-mail's without chrome trim (look nice) but I removed the Envelope!!!

Last edited by TRUELIGHT; 10-13-2009 at 11:34 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-13-2009, 11:00 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

chuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUELIGHT View Post
SORRY GUY We thought you knew how we feel about your work!!!!
At lest I did! If you make it and it's Black and Chrome, It's on my Device, THANK'S
Thanks! I know of 3 members, and you were one of them, that liked it. But looking at the downloads, I couldn't help but wonder about the other 30+.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-14-2009, 01:00 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

chuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUELIGHT View Post
OK A little Feedback, 1, Blue Line don't work on all themes & wallpapers 2, No logo's allowed on my today screen
GO WHITE SOX
3, Hard enough to read E-mail's without chrome trim (look nice) but I removed the Envelope!!!
Ok, thanks for this. Next version will not include Blue Highlight lines, Co07 Logo or the Chrome Envelope. I am hinking of a Smoked Glass look for the envelope. But I also think that has been done! But anyway...

Anybody else???
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-14-2009, 01:14 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

massbass22 is a n00b

Personally, I like the envelope as is, but a smoked glass look sounds cool too!. I did notice that on the sprint add on, the icons light up orange still when you pause on them. Actually kind of looks cool but it only happens on the navigation and tv. Either way, I'm using your theme and I love it. Great work.
Old 10-14-2009, 02:44 AM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

+1 on the smoked glass envelop!
Old 10-14-2009, 08:37 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc tp2
Carrier: sprint

choiranthony is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to choiranthony

i love how clean this theme is. true black chrome. sic!
Old 10-14-2009, 11:58 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

C07 Black Chrome Theme Ver 0.2 available. See OP for changes and download link.

I didn't have time to change all the pics, but I did change 3.
Old 10-15-2009, 10:53 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Very very nice, it just keeps getting better & better.

I made a few changes of my own, I will post a SS later when I get time at work (work would be what I'm supposed to be doing as we speak......)

~John
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-15-2009, 10:56 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
Very very nice, it just keeps getting better & better.

I made a few changes of my own, I will post a SS later when I get time at work (work would be what I'm supposed to be doing as we speak......)

~John
Thanks! And cool, can't wait to see!
Old 10-15-2009, 10:56 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

By the way, IMHO this theme blows away a certain other theme that is actually charging for downloads.........(seems to me that is totally contradictory to the whole flavor of this site -but that's just my opinion)

~John

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software