PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2009, 04:35 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2
Carrier: Telus

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell
Window Mobile 6.5

With wm6.5 just around the corner, I thought I would post the tools I used to improve my last wm6.5 experience using Titanium. As I'm not sure what will or not work with the soon to be released version, you should probably back up you device before trying any of this. We should all post as much information and tweaks we know about Titanium and TF3D, this should make it easier for everyone. I'm sure some of the items below some of you should already be aware of.

This list below are all for Titanium/CHome

Titanium Themes LINK 1 LINK 2

Pure Black 2 LINK

Start Menu Expanded LINK

hComber LINK

How to create Titanium skins LINK

Titanizer 5 Titanium/Chome Editor LINK

CHome Editor LINK

Plugins LINK

Plug-in Installer LINK
This program allows chome/titanium plug-in developers to create a cab file that will insert the plug-in's markup into the cpr files depending on the device's resolution and update the registry without overriding any of the user's existing chome/titanium configuration files or settings

Titanium System Panel LINK

CTwitter LINK
Is a Titanium plugin which allows you to get to open your TweetDeck for Mobile devices using PockeTwit. You can also Update your status using this program.

COffice LINK
Is a Titanium plugin which allows you to get to your Microsoft Office tools quickly and easily.

CFacebook LINK
Is a Titanium plugin which allows you to continue your Facebook Addiction using Facebook Mobile and Facebook Instant Messenger.

CAnalogClock LINK
This is a replacement for the default Titanium CClock, with many features including fully skinnable analog and digital clocks.

Comm Manager LINK

Titanium Weather LINK

CLauncher LINK
Titanium Application launcher. Easy to add and remove application

AudioManager Panel LINK

Titanium Notifications LINK

Taskanium LINK
Is a simple titanium plugin which displays the list of active tasks within the titanium

CS2P LINK
Another Titanium Plugin, for S2P

JMLStocks Panel LINK
Replaces Stocks on TF3D

Last edited by O'Neil Mitchell; 10-04-2009 at 06:11 PM.
This post has been thanked 10 times.
Old 10-05-2009, 07:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch diamond
Carrier: telus

J0NNYBRAV0 is just getting started
Re: Window Mobile 6.5

Holy crap man. Thanks, excellent list!
Old 10-05-2009, 07:11 PM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro: Opera/9.5 (Microsoft Windows; PPC; Opera Mobi/17289; U; en))

impressive. Thanks for this
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
Old 10-05-2009, 07:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Big Red

Herbal954 is keeping up the good workHerbal954 is keeping up the good work

WOW, cant wait to get started playing with all this good stuff
Old 10-08-2009, 03:39 AM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

which did you install for pure black 2?
Old 10-09-2009, 07:46 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

LOL, I am definitely ready to go back to 6.5.

I ran it almost from day one in my four TP's (NFSFAN's ROM's where hands down the best ROM I've ever run & I tried them all more than once).

One thing I won't be using is Titanium however, I absolutely HATE that setup but I can't wait for the newer TF3D setup........(if Titanium was MANDATORY for 6.5, I would never leave 6.1) LOL

~John
Old 10-19-2009, 03:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g
Carrier: The Now Network

neopanther is becoming a great contributor

Reading through these posts affirms I have MUCH to learn!
HTC Hero (There appears to be a theme here, huh?) Loving this website. Watching Sprint rebound one day at a time.
Old 10-21-2009, 02:57 PM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

yeah i dont like titanium either. i like panning from right to left instead of up to down.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software