PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Notices

View Poll Results: Did you Know Manila Editing Was So Easy?????
Yes - Been doing it for A While 16 17.20%
No - But i Do Now 77 82.80%
Voters: 93. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2009, 03:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: VERIZON

joeramirez is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How to Edit your TF3D images in Photoshop using a Manila Editor

Looking good! Can you make a cab file for the weather background to be clear like you have it?
Old 10-01-2009, 03:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

Scotty_Two is keeping up the good workScotty_Two is keeping up the good work

thank you for the info. i have looked at your photoshop files and compared them to my original sprint clock files and am seeing that the guides in your files don't quite match up with the numbers of the sprint files. is there a reason for this? see example file attached.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 678.jpg (65.6 KB, 58 views) Click for barcode!
Old 10-01-2009, 04:05 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty_Two View Post
thank you for the info. i have looked at your photoshop files and compared them to my original sprint clock files and am seeing that the guides in your files don't quite match up with the numbers of the sprint files. is there a reason for this? see example file attached.
Looks like just the shadows are outside the border, but i think you still may be okay. my shadows overlapped too, just try it and see what it looks like. if it overlaps bring it in a little at a time until its right. then reset your guide's and save.
Old 10-01-2009, 04:09 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeramirez View Post
Looking good! Can you make a cab file for the weather background to be clear like you have it?
i will post the cab, but its very very easy to do with HDwall. i love it...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=503511

the landscape wallpaper on this cab is not that good. fyi

if you install cab and do not see the new wallpaper go to settings/wallpaper and when it ask to use default wallpaper, say yes
Attached Files
File Type: cab MyWallpaper.cab (904.2 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by bignadad; 10-01-2009 at 04:22 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-01-2009, 04:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: VERIZON

joeramirez is becoming a great contributor

Does that cab just make the 4 day weather background clear? Thanks again!
Old 10-01-2009, 04:22 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeramirez View Post
Does that cab just make the 4 day weather background clear? Thanks again!
No it just replaces the background image in portrait and landscape modes.

this post tells how to remove 4 day weather background
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...09&postcount=9
Old 10-01-2009, 04:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Incredible!
Carrier: VZW

MrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuff

excellent "how to". i had manila editor but had no idea how to use it; now i do! thanks, now time to get me some cs4 and play
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-01-2009, 04:26 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGoodCat View Post
excellent "how to". i had manila editor but had no idea how to use it; now i do! thanks, now time to get me some cs4 and play
Thanks, i appreciate it. while i was figuring out the manila editor myself, i kept thinking why i didnt know about this before. the only thing is there are SO MANY icons and things to change. but once you get psd's made for most it should be a breeze to change.....
Old 10-01-2009, 04:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

Scotty_Two is keeping up the good workScotty_Two is keeping up the good work

any ideas on what the actual clock files are, not the digits but the background i guess it would be? i've looked through the manila files and see a few that are possibilities, but not too sure.

EDIT - never mind, 4e670504_manila, also has the AM and PM which was my next question. but this file looks to be darker than what is on my device. I'll give it a go and see what comes of it i guess.

Last edited by Scotty_Two; 10-01-2009 at 04:34 PM.
Old 10-01-2009, 04:35 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty_Two View Post
any ideas on what the actual clock files are, not the digits but the background i guess it would be? i've looked through the manila files and see a few that are possibilities, but not too sure.

EDIT - never mind, 4e670504_manila, also has the AM and PM which was my next question. but this file looks to be darker than what is on my device. I'll give it a go and see what comes of it i guess.

use the CFC GUI and you can use the view to sort by "manila name"
under home/vga group you will see the 2 manila's that control that

Last edited by bignadad; 10-01-2009 at 04:42 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software