PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2009, 12:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Zayebis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZayebis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZayebis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZayebis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZayebis is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
few questions :)

1) how do you change the taskbar to black ? mine is grey and it doesnt have black in today settings ?

2)how can i get
this type of slider ( not the icons )

3) for some reason my background image reverts back to original . anyone knows y ?
Old 09-24-2009, 01:03 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
Re: few questions :)

1. search for the htc black tsk
2. ask the person who created it if he/she will share their files with you
3. define revert...are you using a background for all tabs tweak? using hdwalls? try and be more specific and more people will be able to help you...just an fyi

Old 09-24-2009, 01:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Threadstarter

Zayebis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZayebis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZayebis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZayebis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZayebis is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

well i saw a lot of ppl using that clean slider , and so i thought there is a cab or some sort of file for it . and about the back ground i just use bg for all tabs
Old 09-24-2009, 02:00 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zayebis View Post
well i saw a lot of ppl using that clean slider , and so i thought there is a cab or some sort of file for it . and about the back ground i just use bg for all tabs
start in the tweaks thread...lots of useful info and cabs there...stay clear of anything related to bgfor all tabs as it will ultimately screw something up somewhere...also check out hdwalls if you havent already...it gives you the same effect as bg for all tabs without messing up your display.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software