PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   TP2 Themes & Software (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=109)
-   -   Unlock/Download Straight Talk on Sprint TP2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=86566)

tcndfaa 09-22-2009 12:47 PM

Unlock/Download Straight Talk on Sprint TP2

Help needed...Sprints TP2 comes without the ability to set up conference calls from the talk button or anyother method help needed.

ruskiyab 09-22-2009 03:10 PM

Re: Unlock/Download Straight Talk on Sprint TP2

what?

jr.solis 09-22-2009 04:21 PM

mmm, it's only available to GSM devices...I read it somewhere.

tcndfaa 09-22-2009 04:47 PM

on the sprint version of the TP2 if you look at the dialer this just a BACK arrow to the right of the talk button. on other carriers this key is a toggle that allows you to set up a conference call or regularly call one person. i installed CMYLXGO's TP2 Dialer but the toggle will not stay on the conference call when selected............do i need the softwear now or what...Sprint took out 1 of the best features of the TP2 if thats the case.

SolApathy 09-22-2009 04:59 PM

CDMA cannot handle more than 3 simultaneous calls on the same line at the same time. It is a software limitation. You have to remember, compared to GSM ( which support the feature) CDMA is a relatively new technology, not to mention it it proprietary, which limits development.

Ranger093 09-23-2009 07:47 PM

Its on your device help app lol. All you do is start/recieve a call. Put that call on hold. Dial the other number, Press the send button. Wait until person answers. Then Press the now available conference button

tcndfaa 09-23-2009 11:43 PM

dont work dude... cant even get a three-way call not good for sprint...thats why the stock is droping so fast! thaks though

tgmuhammad 09-25-2009 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ranger093 (Post 1188817)
Its on your device help app lol. All you do is start/recieve a call. Put that call on hold. Dial the other number, Press the send button. Wait until person answers. Then Press the now available conference button

Yea, it would be nice to have the conference call feature, though...even if it was only to connect a three-way call. That way you wouldn't have to put anyone on hold and then dial another number. You could just use the conference call feature to go into your contacts, click on the two peeps you'd like to add to the call and then click the conference button.

Sprint should have at least did that much and kept that feature in... I'd have loved to have that option.

ls3mach 09-25-2009 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tcndfaa (Post 1189442)
dont work dude... cant even get a three-way call not good for sprint...thats why the stock is droping so fast! thaks though

3-way works. I used it yesterday.

tgmuhammad 09-25-2009 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ls3mach (Post 1194152)
3-way works. I used it yesterday.

Yea, 3-way does work... I've used it, too. Would much rather have the option of the one click action, though.