PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2009, 01:35 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

railslave knows their stuffrailslave knows their stuffrailslave knows their stuffrailslave knows their stuffrailslave knows their stuffrailslave knows their stuffrailslave knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
icons on my phone????

can you guys post cabs for the icons on you phone like the ev icon anntenna(signal) and battery icon on top of the screen? or at least point my in the right direction? thanks......

Old 09-20-2009, 01:49 AM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to meatgel
Re: icons on my phone????

I just use the taskbar from the tips and tricks thread, first post, Spike's 6.1 Taskbar fixed for CMDA. Also, you can find many of them in the Software section of the forum under 6.1 taskbars. Hope that helps.

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-20-2009, 02:15 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

railslave knows their stuffrailslave knows their stuffrailslave knows their stuffrailslave knows their stuffrailslave knows their stuffrailslave knows their stuffrailslave knows their stuff
Re: icons on my phone????

thank you sir..................

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software