PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2010, 04:03 AM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Cool {{Auto rotate the Music and Photo Tabs(coverflow) on 2.5.2011}}UPDATED 2-7-10

**UPDATED** (2-7-10)

Here are two cabs for auto rotation of the muscic tab and one for the photo tab.
To bring back the coverflow type animations on 2.5.2011.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by santod; 02-10-2010 at 04:01 AM. Reason: Updated with latest cabs for each!!
This post has been thanked 16 times.
Old 02-04-2010, 01:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

dgourd is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardgourd is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardgourd is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardgourd is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardgourd is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: {{Auto rotate Music and Photo Tabs on 2.5.2011}}

Nice find! To remove auto-rotation, would we just remove the keys or have to change the values.
Old 02-04-2010, 02:29 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Tilt 2
Carrier: AT&T

BzeBwoi is a n00b

I'd like this in a cab. Can someone make it please?
Old 02-04-2010, 04:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

kaede132 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkaede132 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkaede132 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkaede132 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

isn't this just a standard rotation to true landscape and not the fullscreen fake landscape?
Old 02-04-2010, 04:44 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

here is the cab.....
Attached Files
File Type: cab AutoRotate Pics-Music.cab (1.8 KB, 221 views) Click for barcode!

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-04-2010, 04:49 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

i made the changes but now all manila tabs auto rotate.... is that the idea here??

using Max on manila 2011 and rotate function is off, but after intalling cab with registry edits provided all tabs auto rotate now....also when the music and pictures rotate its not with the animations....again not sure if thats the idea or not....
Old 02-04-2010, 06:53 PM
"MODS"
Threadstarter

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
i made the changes but now all manila tabs auto rotate.... is that the idea here??

using Max on manila 2011 and rotate function is off, but after intalling cab with registry edits provided all tabs auto rotate now....also when the music and pictures rotate its not with the animations....again not sure if thats the idea or not....
Honestly, I cannot tell you what effect the edits will have on 2.5.2011 with MaxM cooked in. As cooking in MaxM, changes the systems files quite a bit and having landscape disabled, will also effect what these changes will do.
In my experience, this gives you back the auto rotation feature from the 2.5.1922 roms, with the coverflow on the music and picture tabs.
Whereas, sliding out the keyboard, would cause the normal rotation to still occur.
I hope that makes some sense and maybe clears up your questions. If not, you know where to find me. Thanks for your feedback, as I would have never thought of trying that scenario, as I waited way too long for landscape 2.5 roms, to go disabling it now, to gain back mods we already had before. Just feels backwards to me.

Oh, and thanks for cabbing it up bud!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-04-2010, 07:55 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

NICE WORK SANTOD AND BIG!!! another great addition

Old 02-04-2010, 08:03 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

xjgriffx is a n00b

does not work on war
Old 02-04-2010, 08:05 PM
"MODS"
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by xjgriffx View Post
does not work on war
Interesting! I wonder why that would be. I am sure he has Landscape enabled set to TRUE.

**EDIT**
I assume the spaces that showed up in a couple words in that text, didn't get mixed into that cab, right?
If I get a chance, I'll look real quick myself.

Last edited by santod; 02-04-2010 at 08:07 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software