PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   TP2 Themes & Software (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=109)
-   -   cleanram.... a must have program (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=85285)

correct 09-16-2009 08:14 PM

cleanram.... a must have program

1 Attachment(s)
this is a very good program for gaining back lost memory with three levels of cleaning. i tested it and was able to gain over 30mb of lost ram after a day worth of phone use.

correct 09-17-2009 04:39 AM

Re: cleanram.... a must have program

not one person found this program useful? cant say i didnt try.

pito2k6 09-17-2009 06:25 AM

I found it useful.thx a lot.

cyberhern 09-17-2009 07:00 AM

Does anyone know how this compares to Oxios?

meatgel 09-17-2009 08:26 AM

I used that on my Diamond and it was great. Tried it on my TP2 when I first got it and it kinda jacks up the Bluetooth. It would look like Bluetooth was on but nothing would pair, so I go into settings and it said Bluetooth was off ... try to turn it on and it would just give an error. Only way to fix it was with a soft reset ... which is what that program is trying to avoid. I messed with it for 2 days and finally gave up an uninstalled.

I think the new Bluetooth stack just isn't compatible.

jhalsey205 09-17-2009 10:03 AM

so how does compare (function wise) with memmaid or sk tools?

thanks

john

correct 09-17-2009 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meatgel (Post 1172694)
I used that on my Diamond and it was great. Tried it on my TP2 when I first got it and it kinda jacks up the Bluetooth. It would look like Bluetooth was on but nothing would pair, so I go into settings and it said Bluetooth was off ... try to turn it on and it would just give an error. Only way to fix it was with a soft reset ... which is what that program is trying to avoid. I messed with it for 2 days and finally gave up an uninstalled.

I think the new Bluetooth stack just isn't compatible.

did you update to 1.7.5 beta?

correct 09-17-2009 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jhalsey205 (Post 1172881)
so how does compare (function wise) with memmaid or sk tools?

thanks

john

sk tools is useful, but imo their ram cleaner is worthless. never tried mermaid. with cleanram i'm able to get back all lost ram, not just some.

meatgel 09-17-2009 03:11 PM

So, you don't have a Bluetooth problem with the beta version? I used 1.7. I didn't see any beta version.

es101346 09-17-2009 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meatgel (Post 1173762)
So, you don't have a Bluetooth problem with the beta version? I used 1.7. I didn't see any beta version.

Thought my bluetooth device went bad, didn't realize this was the problem. I also don't see a 1.7.5 version, can you please share the CAB?

** EDIT

nevermind, i just ran the update on the phone itself, and found the 1.7.5 version. It is installing now, will post if bluetooth decides to pair.