PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2010, 03:24 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sense/Manila Themed Apps - Tasks, B-days, Profiles, and Data Manager

In an effort to make my phone more uniform i have found a few apps that i frequently use that have been skinned in the sense/manila interface.

Tasks Manila finger friendly outlook task app

DOWNLOAD HERE

Manila Birthday View when birthdays are coming up, also imports them into outlook calendar

Manila Dial-up Enabler/Disabler very similar to the NoData app from Modaco

Manila Profile Switcher i dont use this personally but others may find it useful

All were made from the Manila Interface SDK if you want to try making your own. i have no clue how to do it but maybe some more knowledgable people can come up with more stuff.

***If you like any of these consider a donation to the devs for their hard work***
Attached Files
File Type: cab ManilaBirthday Setup v1.5.0.cab (686.3 KB, 3 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab ManilaProfiler 1.3.CAB (430.4 KB, 2 views) Click for barcode!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software